Who Needs Stickers

by rmw8855

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who Needs Stickers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I wanted to create a place where we can talk to each other about the sticker contests.  Costume Ideas, Sticker Needs etc.

For those who want to add emoji's after your name, here are some to match the different themes.

Message 1 of 710 (5,065 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Who Needs Stickers

★★★★★ Expert

Haz is genius, always!

I’m going to do the same thing too from now on with the 🚫 thing

Plus (if i can be bothered lol)

cool - 😎🕶

nerdy - 🤓👩‍🏫👨🏻‍🏫

scary - 🧟‍♀️ 🦇🕷🧛‍♂️👻😱☠️💀

hot - 🔥

cute - 🐰🐹🐭🐱🐶🦊🐣

silly - 🐒🙊🙉🙈🐵🤡🤪

sexy - 💋😍

hipster ☮️🧔🏻

retro - ☎️ 🕹 🎰🎙📻📺🎞📠🎥

View in thread

Message 532 of 710 (4,130 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

This week has been fairly straight forward.  I have most of my stickers, but I do have a question.  What is a "Hipster" to you?  I thought it was a "Hippie", but according to the dictionary I'm wrong.

Hipster (noun) - a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

Message 2 of 710 (5,037 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 Hipster is an excuse for not calling clothing 60's 70's 80's and 90's that they brought back in modern times . Hippie was late 60's 

Message 3 of 710 (5,022 Views)

★★★★ Expert

That's how I was using it until I looked it up in the dictionary:eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 710 (5,019 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

This week has been fairly straight forward.  I have most of my stickers, but I do have a question.  What is a "Hipster" to you?  I thought it was a "Hippie", but according to the dictionary I'm wrong.

Hipster (noun) - a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

That seems like an oxymoron. You are outside the cultural mainstream but follow the latest trends and fashions.  I live in what is commonly called the birthplace and epicenter of hipsterism.  @Fuzzernutter is pretty close to accurate.  It is really whatever they think "the establishment" (code for their parents since the hipsters actually run everything here) won't approve of.  It includes all of the common causes and styles that are popular amongst "the woke".

TL:DR

a mishmash of stuff from the 60s 70s 80s and 90s coupled with graphic t's from popular movements and causes.

Message 5 of 710 (5,003 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Do either of you need any specific stickers this week?  I will call you over to my house if I can.

Message 6 of 710 (5,001 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I always hate doing the hipster week. I just can't seem to get the hang of how to dress my Sims!

Asta still needs 4 hipsters, but @rmw8855 I think you got her earlier.

Message 7 of 710 (4,993 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08I did get her earlier, but I can catch her again tomorrow morning.

Message 8 of 710 (4,977 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@rmw8855 This is a great idea.  To be honest though,  I don't try to get particular stickers. I'm just happy with whatever anyone gives my Sims. I stopped trying after the Scary sticker contest and the Jamie fiasco. 😂😉☺

Message 9 of 710 (4,971 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1  Jaime fiasco?  I think I missed that one.

Message 10 of 710 (4,969 Views)