Wheres the hospital? Please help

by has20049

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wheres the hospital? Please help

★★★ Novice

I have the Sims 4 Standard addition with no expansions. But I can not find the hospital in either 3 worlds. I saw on youtube a sim in labour, and it showed them going into hospital. Why cant I do that to? any answers. do I need any expansions?

Message 1 of 21 (143,777 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wheres the hospital? Please help

For the hospital you need the Get to Work expansion. If you get that you still won't see the hospital in your worlds. It's a hidden world, where you go to, to work or when your sim is in labor. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 21 (147,788 Views)

All Replies

For the hospital you need the Get to Work expansion. If you get that you still won't see the hospital in your worlds. It's a hidden world, where you go to, to work or when your sim is in labor. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 21 (147,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But on YouTube, someone went to the hospital. Can I go there too?
Message 3 of 21 (143,513 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@2265436

Yes, provided your Sim is in the Doctor career then you have the option to come a long. You will also have the option with a pregnant Sim to give birth at the Hospital. The Get to Work Expansion is required.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 21 (143,512 Views)

★★ Pro

@2265436 & @has20049 

Just checking you weren't watching a youtube video of someone using Zerbu's Travel to Special Lots Mod; I used it for a while but the amount of staff is very low in comparison to 'usual' but is still working I think. Also, 'Coolspear' over at Sims Asylum made a reworked wormhole that took you 'anywhere' as well. You'd have to check if they are up to date if interested though

Hope this helps..

Sasha

Message 5 of 21 (143,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not helping
Message 6 of 21 (116,865 Views)

★ Novice

What about when I send my sim to the hospital to relieve her baby but the lot is empty??

Message 7 of 21 (111,454 Views)

Champion

@Sea_King1193, has the hospital lot been empty just one time or multiple times? Do you play with Mods or Custom Content (CC) ? Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 21 (111,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is the secret world text me fast cause my sim is getting in labour in 1 hour!!!!!!

Message 9 of 21 (92,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Fgrrgreds, you can't get to the hospital lot by the map because the hospital is hidden.  Instead, you get there by clicking on the Sim that is in labor.  There should be an option to go to the hospital.  For people who don't have the Get to Work EP, they will just disappear for a little while and come back with a baby, or have the baby at home.  For people who do have the Get to Work EP you will have the option to follow your Sim to the hospital to have the baby, or to have the baby at home. Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 21 (92,179 Views)