Re: Wheres the hospital? Please help

by Crunchyyfetus

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@Fgrrgreds You can't just travel there using the worlds screen. When your sim is in labor, there should be an option like "Have baby at hospital". They will then travel there automatically.

Also, if you have a sim in the Doctor career, they will travel there automatically when they go to work. Same as the detective career or the scientist career.
Message 11 of 21 (2,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@has20049 Same😩
Message 12 of 21 (2,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Jackrabbits09Maybe cuz u need the Get To Work expansion. God u people don't read even when your asking for help smh. 

Message 13 of 21 (1,894 Views)

★ Novice

My hospital lot is empty tooFrown  And i have the get to work expansionFrown 

Message 14 of 21 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have get to work expansion but my Sim doesn't have the option to go to hospital? I have even seen the actual giving birth on a you tube video. Any recommendations?

Message 15 of 21 (1,253 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@abc1526341047 

The Sim only have the option to "Have baby at hospital" when in labor. If want to see more of it let one of your sims join the Doctor career.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 21 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen It still doesn't happen even in labour do I have to put the hospital in the same world as the Sim?
Message 17 of 21 (1,230 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@abc1526341047 

You can not place the Hospital anywhere. It comes with the Get To Work expansion and like the Laboratory and Police Station is in its own area only accessible if you work in the relevant career or in the case of a pregnancy are in labor. It does not happen by itself you must click the pregnant sim and select "Have baby at hospital".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 21 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OK so I have the ep am I lady is a nurse how do you see her when she’s working and show me it before but now I can’t find it?

Message 19 of 21 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My mom want me to go to the hospital with her is it like as soon as she leaves do you have to do it or is there a way you can go to the hospital

Message 20 of 21 (1,072 Views)