Re: Where's the relationship and tidbits?!

by aikelee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where's the relationship and tidbits?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So I just update my game to the pre snowy escape patch, Im all for more depth and gameplays, the sentiment system is something I looked forward to since the patch news.

But as I go into my game and start playing with a current family, I realized in the relationship panels, all those relationships are gone, where's mom, dad, sisters, brothers, even mommy dearest or things that came with parenthoods? even wife/husband/spouses are not showing up. of course it's not big of a deal but this is my fifth gen and I want to keep track of everyone without going into family tree everytime, and let's face it, the family tree in sims 4 suck. For example in this screenshot, Lilith Mir is supposed to be this dude's "daughter, best friend, daddy's girl", anywhere else I can see that?

Untitled.png

Message 1 of 7 (658 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@che117In the relationship panel you will be able to click on a Sim. By doing so, more options will appear. The option on the right side will show you all the relationship statuses between the played sim and the sim you clicked on.Just use open Sim-profiles
I think it is a big improvement.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (620 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@che117In the relationship panel you will be able to click on a Sim. By doing so, more options will appear. The option on the right side will show you all the relationship statuses between the played sim and the sim you clicked on.Just use open Sim-profiles
I think it is a big improvement.

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 7 (621 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't like this! I was wondering what mod was causing it and finally booted up with no mods to check if it actually was a mod. And nope. Looks like EA changed it. Frown I want to see relationships without having to go into sim profile.

Message 3 of 7 (606 Views)

Champion
@Wyrren It all part of the the possibilities you will have playing the EP Snowy Escape. Now Sims can bond more as they do group activities.

Let op:

Message 4 of 7 (594 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For the longest time ever I didn't realize there's suppose to be a view profile option, broken mods prevent that from showing up, so now it's fixed. but I do enjoy seeing the relationship straight off without clicking this and that. Embarrassed

Message 5 of 7 (583 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree, i hate this aspect of the new update. We should be able to still see the relationship to the sim without having to open the profile. It's so time consuming opening every one of the profiles just to know who they are. EA please fix this.

Message 6 of 7 (547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree, i really dont like the new way, it's very time consuming opening up every profile just to see who they are. The way they had it was fine, why change?

Message 7 of 7 (487 Views)