Re: Where is the voodoo doll supposed to be "put away" to?

by vyvexthorne

Original Post

Where is the voodoo doll supposed to be "put away" to?

★★★ Guide

Sim often wants to "put away" the voodoo doll. If it's in their inventory they take it out, don't know where to put it, and set it down somewhere. Once it's been set down, they'll often autonomously go to pick it up to "put it away," but it doesn't seem to go anywhere so they just pick it up, wave their hands around and then set it down again.  I'm assuming I just don't have the right object for them to put it away in. So where is it supposed to be put away to?

Message 1 of 3 (562 Views)

Champion
@vyvexthorne I'm not in my game at the moment but I'm trying to remember what I did with the Voodoo doll...I think I kept it in one of the storage chests. You know the ones that look like treasure chests that you can use to store excess inventory. I could be wrong but might be worth a look. Look in storage for the trunks and chests.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 2 of 3 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

You can put it in the storage chest but the sim can't put it in or take it out of the storage chest. . I want it in their inventory so I can use it. I don't actually want to put it away. But if it goes on a collectibles type display shelf that the sim can access that'd be fine. 

Message 3 of 3 (469 Views)