Where is the photography career?

by BubbleZea

Original Post

Highlighted

Where is the photography career?

★ Novice
I unlocked the photography career but I can’t find it in the game, is it a bug? Where can I find it?
Message 1 of 26 (13,114 Views)

Re: Where is the photography career?

★★★★★ Apprentice
You should find it at a building at marketsquare. I've attached a screenshot of that building. Also, you should have a photo studio to access photography career.
Message 2 of 26 (13,035 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
In the fashion studio. You have to have the heirloom before it will unlock. You received it as a reward from the ASOS event if you got that far. Otherwise you can get it in the usual way by retiring sims. Once you have that, you will find the photography studio in the storage items for the fashion studio.
Message 3 of 26 (13,031 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you! 🙂
Message 4 of 26 (12,999 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Btw where did everyone pit their photo carrier stuff? I had too remove half My fashion things too make roomDisappointed

Message 5 of 26 (12,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I still can’t find it in the fashion studio storage, guess I didn't really got it?😐
Message 6 of 26 (12,972 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob wrote:
In the fashion studio. You have to have the heirloom before it will unlock. You received it as a reward from the ASOS event if you got that far. Otherwise you can get it in the usual way by retiring sims. Once you have that, you will find the photography studio in the storage items for the fashion studio.

You can purchase the photography career now in the game.

Message 7 of 26 (12,957 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Check your heirlooms, do you have a photography heirloom?
Message 8 of 26 (12,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
To the question about where we put the photo studio backdrop: Out on the sidewalk in front of the studio.

Also: I just got a pop up notice in game that people can now BUY the photography career with the new portrait clothing pack.
Message 9 of 26 (12,892 Views)

★★★ Guide
I put my photo studio in the corner. I don’t have much decor in the studio, but it was still a tight fit!
Message 10 of 26 (12,834 Views)