Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Where is the Jazz station on dining out for console?

by lynnvalero

Original Post

Highlighted

Where is the Jazz station on dining out for console?

★ Apprentice
Got dining out on console in January 9th downloaded the game turned off my ps4 then back in and the one thing I was looking forward to the Jazz station is not here. Can someone explain?
Message 1 of 5 (197 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Where is the Jazz station on dining out for console?

Champion (Retired)

@lynnvalero

Not sure but it might not be avaliable on the cheaper stereos. Try buying a high end one and see if you can find it! Standard smile

(or possibly also the wall stereo)

Message 2 of 5 (185 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
I have all high end stereos and still no jazz 😢
Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@lynnvalero
I don't have the that expansion even on PC so I can't check for which ones it works for "us" either.. Maybe someone can check in their PC-game. If it's not the same on console it might be a bug..? :O

Edit:
Okay so someone on PC reported this:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Music-stations-that-are-available-vary-between-stereos...
It's going to be tested today, maybe it's the same for PC and console.

Please make a new thread in the bug forum and someone will be able to check it out for consoles, and add it to EA's bug-list! A new post is needed as there are different testers and different developers working on the games. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank you for finding this, and try all the stereos, seems like the PC user found it on some of the stereos, hopefully you can too!

Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
My sims 4 game on console is 100% un playable now.. No damage to the system b/c all other games play just fine and everything is functional.... I can't honestly believe this!! I have had so many problems since day one posting to eat and sending the crash issue number... I give all the way up!!
Message 5 of 5 (136 Views)
Twitter Stream