Re: Where is the Jazz station on dining out for console?

by CMeki

Original Post

Where is the Jazz station on dining out for console?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Got dining out on console in January 9th downloaded the game turned off my ps4 then back in and the one thing I was looking forward to the Jazz station is not here. Can someone explain?
Message 1 of 5 (411 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lynnvalero

Not sure but it might not be avaliable on the cheaper stereos. Try buying a high end one and see if you can find it! Standard smile

(or possibly also the wall stereo)

Message 2 of 5 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have all high end stereos and still no jazz 😢
Message 3 of 5 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@lynnvalero
I don't have the that expansion even on PC so I can't check for which ones it works for "us" either.. Maybe someone can check in their PC-game. If it's not the same on console it might be a bug..? :O

Edit:
Okay so someone on PC reported this:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Music-stations-that-are-available-vary-between-stereos...
It's going to be tested today, maybe it's the same for PC and console.

Please make a new thread in the bug forum and someone will be able to check it out for consoles, and add it to EA's bug-list! A new post is needed as there are different testers and different developers working on the games. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank you for finding this, and try all the stereos, seems like the PC user found it on some of the stereos, hopefully you can too!

Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
My sims 4 game on console is 100% un playable now.. No damage to the system b/c all other games play just fine and everything is functional.... I can't honestly believe this!! I have had so many problems since day one posting to eat and sending the crash issue number... I give all the way up!!
Message 5 of 5 (347 Views)