Re: Where dem bug fixes at?

by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

“Expect more from us, and of us.”

Today was the latest update. Game’s still broken.

Still waiting

Message 11 of 18 (342 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps , the Gurus  (which are usually the developers and people you see in livestreams) usually don't post here at all.  I think you mean other EA employees, which do post here on various subjects, not just for necroposting.  They might not post too often, but they do post! Standard smile And even those who don't post, do often read these threads.  You can know for certain when one does when they give out XP. Wink But even when they don't give out XP, that doesn't mean that they haven't read the post, as some read them regularly! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 18 (334 Views)

★ Apprentice

For some reason they thought adding a bunch of hispanic junk in the game was more important than addressing the bugs.  To me it's the most annoying that they're ignoring the bugs they introduced in the previous update.

Tony

Message 13 of 18 (314 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Geezerbiker 

If you read the patch notes you can see that they did fix some bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 18 (306 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hate to sound cynical but the bug fixes were too few and the weird minority garbage was too much.

Tony

Message 15 of 18 (289 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Listen dude, my game isn't even starting up without crashing after 10mins.

But that "Minority Garbage" as you so uncouthly put it, actually mean something 

for those players who are Spanish/Mexican.

Bugs are hard to reproduce without details.

If you want the bugs to be fixed, put in a heavily detailed bug report.

Message 16 of 18 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I agree that adding these items was important and a great idea. But just so you know, I have put in MANY detailed bug reports. Off the top of my head, I can’t think of one that has been fixed and could ramble off probably 10 that still make my game unplayable. 

still waiting

Message 17 of 18 (236 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I REALLY want these bigs fixed and the problem to be addressed, but I don’t even want my posts to be supported by someone who types “weird minority garbage.” Go spew your hate somewhere else, dude.

Message 18 of 18 (235 Views)