Re: Where are the walls 🙄

by givememore86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where are the walls 🙄

★★★ Novice

Absolutely love SIMSMOBILE.. But where are the walls?! You know, the little button that gives you the option to put the walls up so you can get a full gist of what you're looking at. It can be quite overwhelming trying to make sense of a house in sims mobile. 

Is this something that I can look forward to in the future? 

#longlivethesims 

Message 1 of 7 (1,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I think he was talking about a button that when pressed makes walls visible. @givememore86 

(In live mode and not in build mode)

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,273 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@5FIVETWO2 Yeah that's a nice question, we need this feature >_<
Message 2 of 7 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Pro
@5FIVETWO2 they would get in the way when you're at a party. You do see them in build mode. The same holds true for when you play the game on computer. The walls are there.
Message 3 of 7 (1,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I think he was talking about a button that when pressed makes walls visible. @givememore86 

(In live mode and not in build mode)

Message 4 of 7 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@givememore86 Not permanently up (I agree they'd get in the way). Just as it is in freeplay. Just to have that option would be nice. For instances I'm buying nice doors no one can see.

Message 5 of 7 (1,252 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@Aphalune I know that's what he meant. And like I said before it would be in the way. There's plenty of people who have really small rooms and you won't be able to see anything. It's actually better this way. Jeez people just want to complain.
Message 6 of 7 (1,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@givememore86To have them up permanently would be irrational. Emphasis on optional button. So, whomever chooses to, could have the OPTION of viewing the house with the walls up. So for example, if you didn't want the walls there; they wouldn't. Sorry if you disagree with my point, no issues there. This is far from a complaint though as I've already stated I think the games awesome.

Message 7 of 7 (1,224 Views)