Re: Where are the bug fixes?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Where are the bug fixes?

★ Novice

Where is the dev team's efforts to fix bugs that have existed for YEARS? This isn't a hate thread, this is a genuine concern and problem I've noticed over the years. As of late, I've decided to get back into the game and I've come across bug after bug. Now don't get me wrong, I know that these things take time to fix, can pop up intermittently, or go unnoticed. But every bug I've had has been listed here and other forums with literal hundreds of other people experiencing the issues. And always, there's the "added this to the bug list" from an admin or something.

It's quite frustrating and disheartening to see stuff pack, game pack, expansion pack after pack added and worked on, yet bugs that are dated back to as early as 2014 have not yet been addressed. What motivation is there for me to spend my money when it seems the dev team cares so little about remedying existing issues? Spend my money to add MORE bugs? Get to Work in specific is the one my boyfriend and I have been trying out, and it's RIDDLED with bugs in EVERY career. Some are small and mostly harmless while others can eat up a ton of your time or cause more extreme issues.

I doubt that my writing this will change anything if things from as early as 2014 are STILL being talked about, but how about some of the dev team work on getting these bugs ironed out before adding yet ANOTHER pack we have to pay for? This game is so hard to get back into when it feels like nothing more than a cash grab with little care or concern shown to those spending their hard earned money on it. I mean honestly, have you done the math for how much it would cost to purchase ALL packs available to this game?

Sims is a great series with great games, but let's not let that fame go to your heads. Put some of that money to use and FIX some damn bugs. Please. Just look at the forums. Look at the older posts that STILL have yet to be fixed. The proof all around these forums and others if you need it.

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: Where are the bug fixes?

Champion (Retired)

If you go to the bugs forum you can see a lot of fixed bugs as well as those that are currently open. If you can add information to those that are open please do so. If you are affected by one of the open bugs the thread often has steps to work around it until it gets fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)