Re: Where are EPs/Sps located on origin?

by Sunflowergal227

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where are EPs/Sps located on origin?

Champion (Retired)

Hello, i was just wondering, i recently just got more sims 4 eps/sps/ game packs on origin- all installed well- so i know that they are in there. However, i was wondering where Origin keeps the Eps/Sps/ game packs as i cannot find them on origin (all of the ones i purchased from origin say "play on origin".  do i have to download the eps separately or? 

Message 1 of 4 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Sunflowergal227  Open the Origin app, click "My Game Library," then click the Sims 4 icon.  Depending on the width of the Origin window, you'll either see dropdown menus for expansions, game packs, stuff packs, and kits, or some of the categories will be condensed into one "More" dropdown.  Either way, select the category you want, and you'll see a list of all of that kind of pack; the ones you own but don't currently have installed will have an orange Download button below their descriptions.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (342 Views)

All Replies

@Sunflowergal227  Open the Origin app, click "My Game Library," then click the Sims 4 icon.  Depending on the width of the Origin window, you'll either see dropdown menus for expansions, game packs, stuff packs, and kits, or some of the categories will be condensed into one "More" dropdown.  Either way, select the category you want, and you'll see a list of all of that kind of pack; the ones you own but don't currently have installed will have an orange Download button below their descriptions.

Message 2 of 4 (343 Views)

Champion (Retired)

okay thank you! All comes up like it is supposed to. So if i decided to download my sims 3 game, all the eps/sps that i already registered will already be filled and should say download right?

Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

@Sunflowergal227  Yes, Sims 3 has the same layout in Origin.

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)