When will Sims 4 Seasons come out?

by VienaVonBoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will Sims 4 Seasons come out?

★★★ Newbie
I would really like to know when will it come out and is not just me everyone who is playing the sims 4 wants to know.
Message 1 of 22 (2,123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will Sims 4 Seasons come out?

Champion (Retired)

@VienaVonBoo

We do not know any more than you do, and if the EA Community Managers on the forum know, they're not allowed to say! We just have to wait and see until EA/MAXIS makes an official announcement!

On the other hand, I think most people agree that Seasons will be an expansion pack because it needs so many big changes in the game. The last three expansions have come out in November/December, so I think we can expect the next expansions to come in the last quarter of this year. If Seasons is the next expansion though, we can only hope. we might have to wait one more year, but I hope we get it this autumn/winter. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (3,592 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@VienaVonBoo

We do not know any more than you do, and if the EA Community Managers on the forum know, they're not allowed to say! We just have to wait and see until EA/MAXIS makes an official announcement!

On the other hand, I think most people agree that Seasons will be an expansion pack because it needs so many big changes in the game. The last three expansions have come out in November/December, so I think we can expect the next expansions to come in the last quarter of this year. If Seasons is the next expansion though, we can only hope. we might have to wait one more year, but I hope we get it this autumn/winter. Standard smile

Message 2 of 22 (3,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you!
Message 3 of 22 (2,096 Views)

The sims 4 seasons bug

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry if someone has already encountered this little "bug" (if you can even call it that) And has already gotten help. I however can't find anyone having the same trouble as me.

Alright so I decided to preorder the pack, I placed in my order 20th of June at around 9:00 PM. Now, I live in Iceland so this pack should have been released on midnight for me (June 21st) It even said it on origin. "Release date: June 21, 2018"  So being the hardcore sim fan that I am I stayed up until midnight waiting for the pack to come out. When it hit midnight however nothing happend. It still said that i had unlocked it. No installation button. I was a bit confused but then i thought that maybe it had to be June 21st in America so i could play. I went to sleep at around 1:00 AM. I woke up today thinking that the game would be avalible for me but nope. Nothing's changed! I just want to know: Was that release date just for a false sense of hope?Confused is something wrong with my origin? Or does it just realese 22nd of June for everyone? Please let me know.Heart

Again sorry if someone has already asked about this.HeartHeart

Message 4 of 22 (1,199 Views)

★ Novice
Surprise! The sims 4 seasons comes out 6/22/18.
Message 5 of 22 (1,416 Views)

Re: The sims 4 seasons bug

@GabbsOfficial the 21st June, 9PM PDT. That means the Pacific Daylight Time. Which means 22nd June 4AM for Iceland . So...hang in there:eahigh_file:

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 22 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ha thanks but i already know that but thanks anyway

Message 7 of 22 (1,405 Views)

Sims 4 Seasons (UK available download time following pre-order?)

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I just pre-ordered Sims 4 Seasons for my eldest daughter.  We live in the UK.  When can we start to download it please as it's not showing in the download queue yet?  Do we need to wait till midnight?

Thank you.

Message 8 of 22 (1,158 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Seasons (UK available download time following pre-order?)

★ Novice
Im interested as well I pre ordered and on the store it says available 21 June but it is not allowing me to download it yet. Im also in the UK.
Message 9 of 22 (1,146 Views)

Re: The sims 4 seasons bug

★★★ Newbie
Just wanted to add for any UK players reading that this means 5am Friday 22nd June for us.
My origin also says the seasons expansion is 'unlocked' but not 'installed' and it gives no ability to Download it. My best guess is that this option will become available upon release.
I have no problem with any of that, however, it is a bit confusing as to why they have it saying;
Release Date; June 21 2018
Pre-Load Date; June 21 2018
When, evidently, this does not seem to be the case for anyone.
If that date refers to early access players then why does it not specify that?
Message 10 of 22 (1,171 Views)