Re: When's Sharing is Caring going to be removed?

by meeshmeesh3

Original Post

When's Sharing is Caring going to be removed?

★★★ Novice

Yes we all know EA gives ZERO F's about what we want case point STARWARS the pack nobody wanted. Unless it's political "skin tone"

This sharing nonsense is game breaking! You can't build anything especially public spaces or have random Sims doing anything anywhere as even if you vote it off it'll return off screen to raid your designs.

So question is when if ever is this going to be removed. Or is it a case of going back to Sims 3 on PC which is bigger and better in everyway except graphics and online Sharing. As Sims 4 is broken and severely lacking in everything.

Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RudeHeroX 

I doubt it will be removed but it will likely be toned down a bit.

You do realize that you can just disable NPC voting and thus be fully in charge of what NAPs if any are voted in?

Notice that there is a small bug that if travelling you may get a note that something was voted in but on return you will see that there was no change.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (310 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@RudeHeroX I currently have my entire eco pack disabled... But you can turn off only npc voting. Just go to options. If you don't want to disable, just make sure to vote every time to keep that one out. I doubt EA will change it.
Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)