I'm sorry but is so annyoing to play the game right now. There is A LOT going on. And you fix other stupid things, when we have a pretty much unplayable game right now. This is a faulty product that you have. So when are you going to fix it????
So when are you going to fix this? Because I think you are very lucky to have people playing your game when you treat us like this....We want answers and solutions, please and thank you.
1. Please describe what you do to learn them the 5 basic skills For instance if you a Toddler walk around doesn't the walking skill increase?
2. and 3. This is a result of two different NAPs being enabled. I suggest that you repeal them.
4. This is by design.
5. Is this your issue with Maids? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NOT-BUG-Maid-doesn-t-clean-the-bathroom-does-only-one-chore/m-...
6. What things especially? Have you checked your household inventory.?
@mrshallowsAlso pets are going missing.
You may want to see this thread on the pet issue.
[OPEN] [CD] Dog/Cat disappearing
I think you are talking about NPCs from other region maintaining the NAPs from that region though it should change to the ones in the current region.
Of course I am. And I am sure the OP refers to this too. Depending on the household, playing can be nearly impossible. It would be great to have, at least!, an update from QA on the status, as well as an expected date for the fix.
I am in fact surprised that they did not come up with some hotfix to clean (including hidden traits) and disable NAPs until a proper fix is released.
July - last edited July
1. Teaching them to potty with and adult, teaching them with blocks no longer works. The can still learn by their own, but that's not ideal or right.
2. I did repeal them, and they were not active in that neigbourhood in the first place, which is weird.
4.by design... you mean obvious mistake that they can't fix? Because it was on the trailer and they made sure that it look like it was in the game.
5. No, my issue with maids is that they clean some stuff but they some dirty stuff behind when they leave. (see photo)
6.Of course I have, I'm not a noob lol.