Re: When are you going to fix this hot mess?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

When are you going to fix this hot mess?

★ Apprentice

I'm sorry but is so annyoing to play the game right now. There is A LOT going on. And you fix other stupid things, when we have a pretty much unplayable game right now. This is a faulty product  that you have. So when are you going to fix it????

1.  Can't teach toddlers anything.
  2.  Sims won't stop baking white cakes and doing herbalism potions without any ingredients or skill
  3.  If you had the "Free Love" option in the past, random sims will walk up to your Sim and start making out. This happened while my sim was getting married, and the Free Love was out before she was even born.
  4. Apartment balcony won't work.
  5. Caterers for weddings only will only cook cakes, no any other food. Maids won't clean everything.
  6. Things found in dumpsters will disappear from inventory.

So when are you going to fix this? Because I think you are very lucky to have people playing your game when you treat us like this....We want answers and solutions, please and thank you.

Message 1 of 11 (1,138 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@mrshallows 

1. Please describe what you do to learn them the 5 basic skills For instance if you a Toddler walk around doesn't the walking skill increase?

2. and 3. This is a result of two different NAPs being enabled. I suggest that you repeal them.

4. This is by design.

5. Is this your issue with Maids? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NOT-BUG-Maid-doesn-t-clean-the-bathroom-does-only-one-chore/m-...

6. What things especially? Have you checked your household inventory.?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 11 (1,088 Views)

★★ Guide
@mrshallows Number 3 is suppose to be that way as it doesn't supposenly cause jelousy however I've had it cause jelousy with my married sims which is probably due to a bug.
Message 3 of 11 (1,054 Views)

★★ Guide
@mrshallows Also pets are going missing.
Message 4 of 11 (1,050 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@catloverplayer wrote:
@mrshallowsAlso pets are going missing.

@catloverplayer 
You may want to see this thread on the pet issue.

[OPEN] [CD] Dog/Cat disappearing
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Dog-Cat-disappearing/td-p/9171495

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 5 of 11 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide
@jpkarlsen Come on, repealing wont work. It's probably the top issue at the moment. Sims are infected with NAPs they have experienced.

At some point you can have your Sims doing pushups and baking cakes all the time. Programming in between them. They wont eat, attend toddlers, run, they wont do anything.
Message 6 of 11 (997 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lostinmalloc 

I think you are talking about NPCs from other region maintaining the NAPs from that region though it should change to the ones in the current region.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 11 (951 Views)

★ Guide

Of course I am. And I am sure the OP refers to this too. Depending on the household, playing can be nearly impossible. It would be great to have, at least!, an update from QA on the status, as well as an expected date for the fix.

I am in fact surprised that they did not come up with some hotfix to clean (including hidden traits) and disable NAPs until a proper fix is released.

Message 8 of 11 (932 Views)

★ Apprentice
@lostinmalloc Yes! I was referring to that. Thanks!
Message 9 of 11 (883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

1. Teaching them to potty with and adult, teaching them with blocks no longer works. The can still learn by their own, but that's not ideal or right.
2. I did repeal them, and they were not active in that neigbourhood in the first place, which is weird.
4.by design... you mean obvious mistake that they can't fix? Because it was on the trailer and they made sure that it look like it was in the game.
5. No, my issue with maids is that they clean some stuff but they some dirty stuff behind when they leave. (see photo)
6.Of course I have, I'm not a noob lol. 

Message 10 of 11 (868 Views)