When are we going to get a baby update

by myedlove

Original Post

When are we going to get a baby update

★ Novice

I think that the ea people that make the sims should tell us if they are going to make a baby update or not because I don't know if everyone is like me but I am getting mad about there not being one . If i am going to continue playing the sims game I want the baby's update 

Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

Re: When are we going to get a baby update

Champion (Retired)

@myedlove 

Babies eat, sleep and poop. So just what kind of baby update are you envisioning?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

★★★ Pro

Probably means like the Sims 3 when you could cary your baby around and push them in a pram.

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

Champion

@myedlove, but what if EA is planning on updating babies and were to announce it, but then something went wrong and they couldn't do it? Disappointed  I think it is a lot worse to be promised something and then not get it than to not be told if they were going to do something one way or another! Raised eyebrow  At least this way if they do update babies it will be a nice surprise! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)