Re: When Your Sim Has No Room on the Kitchen Counter to Make a Salad

by AprilTheSimmer96

Original Post

When Your Sim Has No Room on the Kitchen Counter to Make a Salad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Okay, so I found this funny. I wanted to pretend that Maui (who got engaged to my Sim on the same day that he's making the salad in the picture) wanted to surprise my Sim with baking a wedding cake while my Sim went to the bathroom because she needed to pee (him wearing his formal clothes was part of the surprise because I wanted them to have a wedding soon after getting engaged). 

So after making the cake I put out a table with chairs, the Tiki Bar and a wedding arch outside the house before having him make salad (it's gonna be a late wedding 'cause it's 10:21 PM Sim time in the picture). 

So he's in front of the counter that's next to the fridge, opens the fridge while still standing in front of the counter (idk why, lol), gets the ingredients and then he walks all the way into the bathroom where I have my Sim practicing pick-up lines (both Sims are Very Flirty, btw) before he starts to make the salad. 😂 

Just wanted to post this here because I found it hilarious. 😆 

EDIT: For some reason it wouldn't let me delete the first image off the post so I added the second image that's less blurry (because my phone if there's movement during the taking of the photo will take two photos, one that's blurry from the movement and one that's not), and I didn't notice I posted the kinda blurry one until I clicked the image below the post to see it took two photos.

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Champion

@AprilTheSimmer96 , it appears that you have your camera set to take "bursts" of pictures, which is why it takes more than one and why it says "BURST" in the link description.  On my phone the option to turn bursts on or off is changed by touching the icon that looks like a timer. Wink

Large smile LOL, sometimes Sims will do that even if the counters are clear in the kitchen, due to things placed on the wall.  I know you don't have Realm of Magic, but there is a house there that comes with this pack that nobody will use the kitchen counters because of a window. Unfortunately the only bathroom counters in that house are way up on the 3rd floor, so it is very aggravting when they go up there to prep food! Disappointed  

But for the purposes of your Bride and Groom, I would just say he wanted to be close to her🥰 , even if it meant chopping veggies in the bathroom! 🤣

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@PugLove888Lol 😂 That's so sweet of him, though. Never thought of it that way (as him wanting to be close to her I mean), and it's really cute now that you think of it. ☺️ Though sometimes (maybe often) he can be sweet to my Sim while they're having conversations, too. 😏 Then he gets all Flirty because he used a few Romantic interactions. 😆

Also thanks for the info on the "Burst" function. 😉

Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)