Re: What time will Realm of Magic be Released TODAY? (10th Sept)

by PugLove888

Original Post

What time will Realm of Magic be Released TODAY? (10th Sept)

★★★★ Novice

I need to know what time Realm of Magic will be available to us here in Australia? I can only assume we need to wait until US time? (-14 Hours Behind our time).  It is already 1:30pm here in Australia, how much longer do I need to wait? Will it be available Midnight 10th September US Time? 

Message 1 of 5 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@emmyftw, I might be wrong on this, but I heard that the US won't get theirs until midday on Sept. 10, and that New Zealand should get theirs on Sept. 11 at 5 in the morning! Sleepy I would assume Australia would be within a few hours of NZ. Wondering

Here is a countdown clock I found:

https://simscommunity.info/2019/09/02/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-realm-of-magic/

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (505 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you @PugLove888 ! That was very helpful!!
Still "9 hours" to go. That will be the 11th in Japan then ...

Message 3 of 5 (481 Views)

Champion

@koba_sue, yes, it is a bit difficult to find the times that this Game Pack is being released! Disappointed  I was hoping midnight myself! Large smile At least you won't have to wait too much longer! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It'd be really useful if they stopped mis-advertising these release dates. The 11th of September isn't the 10th. Cause ... you know science.

"Oh this is a GLOBAL launch so here is a realistic distribution of release times as we HAVE to pander to our North American users". Guys, we all realise who you work for, just stop treating us like toddlers.  We do all pay the same as they do in our local currencies.

Message 5 of 5 (463 Views)