What’s the scuttlebutt? Sara Scott errand problem

by RominaLaura

Original Post

What’s the scuttlebutt? Sara Scott errand problem

★ Novice

I am trying to do the What’s the scuttlebutt? errand with Sara Scott, and I can't find the person who gives the pies, I am getting tired of asking the people without getting an answer. 

I hope you can help me!! Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 7 (2,812 Views)

Re: What’s the scuttlebutt? Sara Scott errand problem

Champion (Retired)

@RominaLaura 

Notice what is said about having enough friendship so they will tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (2,782 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean :/

Thank you for replying

Message 3 of 7 (2,750 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RominaLaura 

OK I assume that you have not played for long. When you start talking to another Sim two bars appear in the top middle of the screen under thumbnails of the sims you are talking to. The top one is the friendship bar, The amount of green that is filled in shows your current level of friendship. to increase this you talk to the sim using options from the friendly section.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (2,737 Views)

★ Novice

I play the Sims since The Sims 1, but I didn't understand what you said. So you are telling me that in order for them to tell me who it was I have to have a high percentage of friendship? Thank you!

Message 5 of 7 (2,729 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RominaLaura 

As I wrote earlier the instructions for the task says to increase friendship Going from acquainted to friends should be enough.

Message 6 of 7 (2,719 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much!!

Message 7 of 7 (2,716 Views)