Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What pc is best for The Sims 4?

by Alli_Paige5

Original Post

What pc is best for The Sims 4?

★ Novice

Does anyone know if the HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-1160xt with a GeForce® GTX 1650 Graphics card would be a good pc for The Sims 4 if I had most of the packs and some mods in my game? Also could I have my game at high or ultra graphics with this pc? 

Specs for the pc:

Intel® Core™ i5-10400 (2.9 GHz up to 4.3 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores) Processer

8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 X 4 GB) Memory

256 SSD storage

GeForce® GTX 1650 Graphics card

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: What pc is best for The Sims 4?

[ Edited ]

@Alli_Paige5  The hardware in this laptop should run all current Sims 4 packs on ultra graphics settings.  That may not be true by the time the game is out of development, but at the very least, a mix of high and ultra settings should always be fine.  It doesn't have a lot of storage, but 256 GB is still more than enough for Windows and Sims 4.  However, if you plan on playing other games too, you might want to get a model with a 512 GB SSD.

If you'd like more recommendations, or just a general sense of what kinds of laptops are out there, list your budget and country, as well as any other considerations that matter to you.  If you're happy with this laptop though, there's no compelling reason not to buy it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (54 Views)
Twitter Stream