and there is nothing I can do

i tap the “go to school” and it’s like nothing

and the principal is calling

but they don’t care

i tried to delete school mods but I can’t find names

and I have so many so it’s almost impossible to find it by scrolling

someone has names of school mods?

or other solutions...

and I’m sorry if I’ve got mistakes, English is not my first language..

Message 1 of 2 (1,175 Views)

Re: What mod can cause my sims stop going to school

★★★ Expert

@Gozal_muzel I had two mods that I had to remove because one or both of them made my teen Sims stop going to school after the June 3rd game patch. One was a mod for 25 school vacation days and the other mod was for shorter school hours. Here are the file names:

MSQSIMS_25_Vacation Days_School Mod.package
MSQSIMS_Short_School_Hours_For_Teenager.package

I removed both of these files and deleted the localthumbcache.package file from my Sims 4 folder and then my teens started going to school like normal again. Maybe these mods were fine and it was just a conflict with some other mod I was using. I never did try to figure that out. If you have either of these files maybe try removing them from your Mods folder and don't forget to delete that localthumbcache.package file from your Sims 4 folder as well.

I also use many mods and I keep detailed notes on the file names, what the mod does, and where I downloaded it from. I check after each game patch for updates and I add that information to my notes as well. It's a little more work when I start using something new but it can save a lot of time when troubleshooting something like this. I also keep my mods well organized within my Mods folder to make it easier to keep them properly updated.

Message 2 of 2 (1,162 Views)