Re: What is up with Nancy Landgrab

by RavenLure

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is up with Nancy Landgrab

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Promote creative arts....is the NAP that is active and it is the ONLY one active.. and I have voting turned off.

and yet, I get a phone call from  Nancy Landgrab about turning my electric off.. to be prepared and that I better stock up. I just installed  Eco stuff, like turbines, dew collectors, and solar panels . as I have in other LPs.. but never had I had Nancy Landgrab threaten my power. What gives.. did the Mob wives take over the electric company? Am I being strong-armed? or did I  miss something entirely?

OH and I just paid my Bills as well..

Message 1 of 6 (3,955 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I read somewhere that there are random power outages that were added to the game. I’m not really sure why, buy maybe that’s what’s happening?

PS. I think that Nancy Landgrab is awful, but for some reason I miss her now that she’s dead in my game. 😂

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,950 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I read somewhere that there are random power outages that were added to the game. I’m not really sure why, buy maybe that’s what’s happening?

PS. I think that Nancy Landgrab is awful, but for some reason I miss her now that she’s dead in my game. 😂

Message 2 of 6 (3,951 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think she is blaming the squirrels.  But I do not believe her! lol

Message 3 of 6 (3,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also have this issue. I have had the Eco Pack for a while now, but it just happened to my sim yesterday. The power hasn't come back on yet, and it has been 2 weeks in the sims world. Have you by chance found out about a solution to this?

Message 4 of 6 (3,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem since today. Ive been searching forums for hours now. None of them seems to have an answer to the problem. Just temporary fixes like move the family in and out or restart the game, etc but as soon as you leave the lot and come back, the power is off again. This is REALLY annoying, the current Sim family i'm playing (legacy challenge) need the computer because one of them is a programmer. It seems the problem exists since June since the first posts about this issue were posted in June. That really takes the joy out of gaming for me and its unreasonable they havent fixed that until now since it basically makes the game i have paid a lot of money for, unplayable. (Also Mods doesnt seem to be the problem since i have read those issues from mod and non-mod users alike. I myself have a few mods but i already started the game without them and it still doesnt work.

Message 5 of 6 (3,122 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Rae_Regenbogen

You know what someone should do? Make a mod that adjusts all that. If you romance Nancy, she gives you a discount on your bills. Inversely, if you upset her, cheat on her maybe, she doubles or triples it. Wink
Message 6 of 6 (3,096 Views)