Re: What is an Anonymous follower?

by HawnaKitty

Original Post

What is an Anonymous follower?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am looking at my Followers list in Gallery and their are some players with the name Anonymous What are they and how do you block them? It wont let me .

Message 1 of 12 (3,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Tigerrun777Their privacy settings are turned on in Origin, the game gives them a random Anonymous name because their id is hidden. I'm not sure how you block them though Standard smile

Message 2 of 12 (3,588 Views)

★★ Guide

I just got one too and I want to get rid ofcthe person. It just seems weird that they can follow me and look at my profile and I can't see their's. There should be a way to block followers.

Message 3 of 12 (3,339 Views)

★ Guide
@HawnaKitty I have a lot of anonymous followers, it's not like they have malicious intent or are hiding from you in particular. It's just as natsnb06 says, people who set their privacy that way. I also don't think they can share on the gallery as you do need to activate your profile for that (I believe at least)
Message 4 of 12 (3,313 Views)

★★ Guide

Catsaar I was just curious how they could follow me as my info is all private.  

Message 5 of 12 (3,296 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CatSaar I follow both ways and yes we can share on the gallery.
Message 6 of 12 (3,102 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@HawnaKitty

You need to understand what the "following" means. A follower is a person who saw an object you sent to the Gallery and liked it. He clicked "watch" on your nickname because he wants to see what new you have sent to the gallery to download it. Nothing else your follower sees. I am glad that I have thousands of followers - most of them anonymous - because it means that when I send the house to the Gallery, I have over a hundred downloads immediately.

I don't work for EA
Message 7 of 12 (3,085 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@kreatora Though are most likely kid accounts created and connected to parents accounts if in the USA and some other countries its against the law to share personal information about kids until the age of maturity 18 for most states, rural states set the age a lot lower to allow to take advantage of younger adults to be able to run farming equipment at least in the USA.
Message 8 of 12 (3,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use to block the anonymous people because idk, is weird. 

Message 9 of 12 (3,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but how

Message 10 of 12 (2,314 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help