What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

by LBonne24

Original Post

Re: What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

★★★ Newbie

I had an alien woman who could get sims pregnant and a vampire woman who can get pregnant have kids, they had full alien twins. 

Message 71 of 80 (2,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Alien male Vampire female couple had a normal human child. What's up with that?  My alien does have a human mother, but he has all the powers of his dad. All of his other siblings are listed as part alien in their log files from MCCC. 

Message 72 of 80 (2,187 Views)

Champion

@MiladyRevenwyn, the genetics and abilities for Alien/Vampire hybrids are trickyRaised eyebrow , often causing the offspring to be a bit glitchy because the bottom picture in the thumbnail in CAS for Aliens is the Alien Form, and for Vampires it is the non-Vampiric form; while for the top thumbnail in CAS for Aliens is the Alien Disguise and for Vampires it is the Dark Form.  You can see the glitch in these CAS pictures:

Alien Form / Non-Vampiric form

04-25-19_3-38-10 AM.png

Alien Disguise/Vampiric Dark Form

04-25-19_3-38-21 AM.png

Skin color is Alien but the Vampire "smoke" shows up as well.  Oftentimes when leaving CAS, any changes you made don't' stick for either form. Frown

But with genetics in real life, not every trait will get passed down anyway.  My thought is that the game is replicating this in its own way.  However, Vampires are really specialized humans.  Aliens are not.  So it could be that your hybrid child received the underlying human form from its mother and the human part of its Half-Alien father, resulting in a Human Sim.   The siblings must have all had the inherited the Alien part  from their Alien/Human hybrid father, and only this one child received his Human part (at least so far... this might happen again if the couple have more children!).  Since the father has both Alien and Human genes, he can pass on either to his offspring. Raised eyebrowWink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 73 of 80 (2,171 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@LBonne24 I ended up doing a thing with alien and vampire, vampire and mermaid, mermaid and alien. It was all based on whatever came up like uninfluenced gender chances. If your get either a boy or girl, they can be either vampire, alien of mermaid.
Would be interesting if there was a way to influence that like eating carrots for higher chance in a boy and strawberries for a girl.
Message 74 of 80 (2,132 Views)

Champion

@RogueToad16, yes, I would like a way to influence that too, like we can with getting a boy or a girl when our Sims are pregnant. Standard smile But my guess is that the developers really didn't intend for us to be mixing Mermaids/Aliens/ Vampires so they didn't add a way to influence by food or radio station, like you can with gender. Raised eyebrow

Message 75 of 80 (2,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a alien vampire daughter because my character is a master vampire and was abducted by aliens..He gave birth to her himself lol 

Message 76 of 80 (2,077 Views)

Champion

@waltmisse, LOL, I have a similar situation in one of my saves! Large smile He's not a Master Vampire yet, though.  But he did get abducted and gave birth to a little girl.  However, before he was abducted, he drank from Ted Roswell from Strangerville, and I forgot that Ted was infected/possessed! Oops  Ted passed his condition along to my Vampire! Raised eyebrow Then my Vampire was abducted and impregnated... I don't know if the baby will be infected/possessed when she is a teen or not. Raised eyebrowWondering  I need to revisit that household and age her up to see what happens! Party hat

Message 77 of 80 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Vampire sim just gave birth to a vampire alien hybrid 

Message 78 of 80 (1,906 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@LBonne24 I know this is old but maybe this will help someone else. I had a vampire mother/alien father child. Looked like an alien but had powers of both aliens and vampires. I wasn't expecting that.
Message 79 of 80 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I made a male vampire and a female alien be in love, and when they had a baby, it was a half-alien half vampire...

Message 80 of 80 (1,405 Views)