What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

by LBonne24

Original Post

Re: What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

Champion

@Behappy1st, I understand!  I'm not very tech savvy myself despite being very good at science! EmbarrassedLarge smile  I think if I lived with some one who really knows computers I could learn somewhat, at least more easily, but I really need to see it first hand to be sure I've grasped it!  And instant feedback is also important! Wink  

I hope (thanks to @jpkarlsen  Angel ) that with the Windows Paint program you are able to fix your picture problem! Fingers crossed

Best of luck and happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 31 of 80 (1,201 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a Macbook Air.

Message 32 of 80 (1,187 Views)

Champion

@Behappy1st, I have never used a Mac, but I found some instructions for editing photos on a Mac (I would assume that it would be the same or at least similar in a MacBook Air).  Here is what I found:  https://www.imore.com/how-edit-pictures-photos-mac#rotate

I hope this helps you!  Fingers crossedStandard smile  Sometimes it can really help us help you if a picture of your problem is included. Wink  Plus sometimes it is just fun to share your game pics! Party hat

Message 33 of 80 (1,175 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't figure it out. I also have another problem my sims work performance bar has been stuck in the same position for days, not sim days my days.he needs to be focused, always goes to work, computer whiz. He plays the video games and I've tried chess but nothing is moving it. I've restarted the game saved it, but nothing works. No more promotions.

Message 34 of 80 (1,166 Views)

Champion

@Behappy1st, that is alright. While it is often helpful to include a picture, it isn't necessary.  Wink  

I'm not sure about your other question. Wondering The only thing I can think of is that your Sim hasn't completed their daily task (which sometimes can change upon their last promotion).  Some of the early levels of some of the careers have you play video games in order to fulfil your daily task, but when they reach a higher level it will change to something else, like practice computer programing for 2 hours.  It has happened to me where I didn't realize that his task had changed and he wouldn't get promoted.  

If it is not this, you can always repair your game through Origin. Standard smile  If that doesn't do the trick, then you might have to post a separate thread since this one is about Aliens and Vampires having children together! WinkLarge smile

Best of luck and Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 35 of 80 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lol, been there done that. I learned to check daily. He is 10 in both programing and video  I've tried everything. How do I start a new thread or find one? 

Message 36 of 80 (1,140 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Click New Topic at the top right of the page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 37 of 80 (1,134 Views)

Champion

@Behappy1st, so your Sims is top in their skill in video games and in programming. Wondering  Which career is he in exactly (and what branch of that career, if that applies to the situation)? Also, what is his current job level and where is the arrow on his performance meter at? 

Message 38 of 80 (1,125 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

His job is computer whiz and he chose the E Sports Gamer and he is at the highest level Champion Gamer.

Message 39 of 80 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And his level is at average.

Message 40 of 80 (1,104 Views)