Re: What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

by retromazing

Original Post

What happens when your alien sim and vampire sim have children

★ Guide

I have a vampire woman and her alien husband, and she got pregnant. They had twins and both were vampires. And I want to know if they'll ever have alien babies, or regular sim babies? Because I don't want only vamp babies, and I figured it'd be the same percentage as getting alien babies with a regular sim. What's up with that?

Message 1 of 80 (44,582 Views)

I think it's a 50/50 chance to get either alien or vampire sim babies. Normal Sim babies, I don't think those will happen. But I would like to know if it does!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 80 (44,557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Unfortunately, if you want alien babies then your MALE sim has to become pregnant from an alien abduction or TWO aliens need to make the child.

if you're looking for a hybrid IE Alien Male + Human Female or Alien Female + Human Male you'll get a hybrid of sorts that doesn't have access to all of the aliens powers but will have the skin and such form the alien.

and Vampire Alien hybrids where the children have the chance to and can access full alien powers are not possible apparently.

but you can always cheat your way to having alien children.

http://sims-online.com/aliens-sims-4-get-to-work-male-pregnancy/

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910592/do-you-think-alien-vampires-can-be-a-thing

Message 3 of 80 (42,439 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know this is old and I'm new at this so just incase I'll let you know my male vampire and his alien wife have two daughters one is a vampire and one is a HUMAN.

Message 4 of 80 (39,277 Views)

Champion

@Behappy1st, very interesting! Raised eyebrowCool  Thanks for the info! Standard smile  But I need to ask if you play with Mods or CC of any type (even if they don't seemingly pertain to Vamprires, Aliens, or offspring? Wondering  (I'm asking for those of us who don't use Mods to see if the same results are possible with a vanilla game, and also for those that do play with Mods incase they might want to get the same result. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 80 (39,214 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I never use mods or custom content or ANYTHING. I recently learned that you have to plug computers in to make them work. LOL Otherwise when it comes to a computer and me it's if it's not broke don't fix it. 

Message 6 of 80 (39,206 Views)

Champion

@Behappy1st, LOL! Large smile :eahigh_file:  I used to use CC/Mods with TS2 and TS3, but I had a lot of problems in TS3 so I stopped using CC. Frown  So, when TS4 came out, I wasn't about to start up again!  EmbarrassedDisappointed  While there are some great CC items, I just find it too much trouble for me to keep up with, which is what you have to do with Mods!  So I'm a bit like you when it comes to computers! :eahigh_file:  (But if you ever want to use CC/Mods, there are people here who can help you!)

Anyway, thank you so much for replying!  At least people now know this pairing can result in human children, and we don't have to get any special Mods to accomplish it! Wink

Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 7 of 80 (39,192 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do have a question. I really am bad with computers. You know where it says how many friends you have or how many followers? Mine says 0, I don't have a clue what it is or how to change it and get friends and followers whatever that means. If it's a good thing.

Message 8 of 80 (39,168 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Update she just had a baby boy looks human but sounds like Alien.

Message 9 of 80 (39,156 Views)

Champion

@Behappy1st, thanks for the information on your hybrid baby! Standard smile Looks human but sounds Alien!?!  Sounds interesting! Cool

In regards to your other question, do you mean friends/followers in Origin, or in the Sims 4 Gallery? Wondering  If you mean Origin, then there is a link here in this forum that will help you:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Trying-to-find-new-friends-on-Origin/m-p/6952484#M6625

If you mean in the Gallery, then you just have to upload your creations in game (either a household of Sims and/or pets, or a building like a house or a restaurant, park, museum, etc.) and if people like it they will download it and maybe favorite it … and if they like enough of your creations they may decide to follow you.  You can also download and like other peoples creations in the Gallery and even comment on their creations.  Comments can sometimes get other people to follow you, and so can downloading several items from another person (as a thank you they might follow you as well).  I follow a few of my favorite builders since I'm not as good at making buildings as I am Sims.  Some people follow me as well. I am flattered if they do, but I'm not the type of person who "collects" followers or even tries to.  Embarrassed  Large smile  But some people really love to collect followers as a popularity ranking of sorts. Having followers is a good thing (sort of like a compliment) but how good of a thing it is depends on you!  Wink  I think it is most important to players who are young (like junior high or high school), or for adults who spend a lot of time creating complicated stuff and therefore getting a follower makes the time they took to make that building (or Sim family) worth their while! Heart These people get a lot of followers simply because either their creations are amazing Raised eyebrowCool or they are very personable and kind Angel !  So if you want followers in the Gallery, you have to upload your creations, try to be creative, download other's creations, be kind and never steal someone else's creations! There has been a problem with that latelyDevilAngryDisappointed , but EA has taken measures to try to fix this! Standard smile  So hopefully that will be a thing of the past! 

I hope I answered your question! Wink

Do you have any thing uploaded to the Gallery yet? Wondering

Message 10 of 80 (39,120 Views)