Re: What do you do with all your trophies?

by angelictrait

Original Post

What do you do with all your trophies?

★★★★★ Apprentice

My sim adults have them from work and achievements plus the kids have them from scouts. I have tons. What do you guys do? Do you display all your trophies or do you sell them?

Message 1 of 14 (1,202 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Put up a display room, mage potions, scientist serums, awards, jungle trophies, etc.

Message 2 of 14 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Expert
@RonneeSimmer I love earning and displaying them but I am something of a clutter freak ;-D
Message 3 of 14 (1,167 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I play in rotation and so for me it depends entirely on the individual household. A poor one living in a tiny San Myshuno apartment will usually sell them. The same goes for the rags-to-riches types, especially in the beginning. Others may keep them in the inventory, while my legacy-style families always display them proudly for any visitors to gaze upon and marvel.

Message 4 of 14 (1,155 Views)

Champion

@RonneeSimmer, like @RandomBuzziness  I am a clutter freak.Large smile  I like to keep my trophies, displaying them if I can.  I often will build a basement just for this function!  I might only sell them if my Sim really needed the money.Disappointed  Even with Sims that live on small lots or in San Myshuno, where I can't build more rooms, I will tend to just keep all awards and trophies in their inventories.  
This delima will be an even more timely and  realavent question when we get the Tiny Living Stuff Pack in a few weeks! Raised eyebrow

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 14 (1,133 Views)

Champion

@RonneeSimmer If I have the space I use shelves or display racks to add them to the sim's room who earned them (like in rl) or to common rooms or hallways. If you have a basement family room that's a great real-life-like spot to display also. Otherwise I do similar things to what others mentioned (store in a special room, household inventory or individual inventory). Even in those cases I may still keep out in their space for display the types they would be 'most proud of' &/or that add a helpful environment boost or moodlet I want to activate.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 6 of 14 (1,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks guys. I'm not hurting for money. Both mom and dad have good jobs and mom is an excellent gardener so I have a steady income coming from that. Plus I just aged up my first born and she's started out at level 3 in the tech career. I'm so very proud of my little family. Overachievers, all of them, which is why they are flooded with trophies. I mounted a few fish and I have them displayed on the basement walls. Thinking I'll make a side room for the trophies. Great suggestion!! Thanks

Message 7 of 14 (1,083 Views)

Champion

@RonneeSimmer, yes a new addition of a trophy room is easier to access than a basement.  I just end up having to use a basement since I often don't want to upset my landscaping too much! EmbarrassedLarge smile
Happy Collecting! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 14 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

Message 9 of 14 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@RonneeSimmerI'll usually do one of two things:
1. Sell them
2. Forget about them in my inventory

I usually don't care about them unless they have some aesthetical purpose.

Message 10 of 14 (987 Views)