Re: What are Science Objects?

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What are Science Objects?

★★★ Novice

I was unable to find the answer to this with a google search

In the Club Activities list, one of the actions is 'Use Science Objects'.
What exactly are Science Objects?
Is the telescope included in this? Microscope? Rocket ship? What about the robotics station?
Thank you for any clarification

Message 1 of 3 (934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Snookbuddeee59 

Everything you see at the Science lab (Get to work required). Microscope. Observatory, Rocket ship. and so on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (904 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Snookbuddeee59 

Everything you see at the Science lab (Get to work required). Microscope. Observatory, Rocket ship. and so on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (905 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Snookbuddeee59 I'm not sure if the Robotics Station counts as a science object as there is another club activity called "Build Robots" that specifically involves this device. Be cautious if you include the "Build Robots" as one of your club activities as I have seen reports where NPCs will repeatedly go back to building robots after being electrocuted until some of them even die from it.

Message 3 of 3 (865 Views)