What I would like to see in the Sims 4...

by CupidsArrow94

Original Post

What I would like to see in the Sims 4...

★★ Apprentice

So far I love all the additions to the Sims 4, but there are a few things I would love to see added to the game somewhere in the future/near future: 

1. Build mode: with all the new additions making building easier and more interesting...I would love to be able to build true curved walls. The ability to build more than one level on the same floor without all the complicated manipulations I have to go through.

2. Buy mode: I think more objects for toddlers and dogs would be nice. A) Babies and toddlers - it would be nice to have strollers/trams to take the little ones for a stroll, a nice bouncer seat for the infants to sit in and spend time away from the bassinet, a nice jungle gym floor mat would help a lot with pre-motor skills and hand and eye coordination for the babies. In other words, a way to make the babies more interactive with the family and learn before they turn into toddlers. With a career in education, it would be nice to be able to operate a preschool where toddlers have a real teacher and a real place to go instead of a rabbit hole. Lastly, I would love to be able to manipulate facial features...It's a bit annoying not to be able to change their faces. B) The cats have more items in buy mode than the dogs do. A pet treadmill would be great to have and an awesome asset for the pet hospital when giving pet physicals.

Even though so many complain more than enjoying the new content added to the game...I have enjoyed the sims since I was a Founder at the very beginning of TheSimsOnline. I love the Sims 1, 2, 3, and 4...I have every game for each series. But I miss TheSimsOnline and I will continue to add every game the EA releases. This is how much I love the Sims and dedicate myself to what gives me joy! Thank you, EA for continuing to give the Sims new experiences for me to enjoy with them!!!

Message 1 of 3 (475 Views)

Re: What I would like to see in the Sims 4...

★★★ Pro

A working game would be great.

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

Re: What I would like to see in the Sims 4...

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've been struggling with #1 for days and finally gave up; it's just too complicated to build a 'loft' type area for me in any given room. I'm kind of architecturally challenged. :P

You had me by the throat with #2, I adore my babies and dearly wish for them to be more interactive and get to use more of the stuff we buy IRL for them. I mean really, have you ever heard of new parents just buying a bassinet and calling it good??? So much stuff from earlier games has been yoinked and the things you suggest would add even more depth and life to the adorable little goofballs. As it is, all you have to do is get maxed parenting skill and then 'super nanny' them every few hours. Frown Even w/o maxed parenting, all it really takes is change dirty diaper, feed and cuddle/rock every few hours. It's almost heartbreaking that they removed the super adorable sound effect when babies are nursing from a bottle, too. :'(

Message 3 of 3 (422 Views)