Re: What Generation Are You On?

by hevski67

Original Post

What Generation Are You On?

★★★★★ Apprentice

What generation are you on? I'm sure those who have been playing for a long, long time have crazy generation numbers. Then again, sometimes I see people who just use the same sims forever. I guess if you love them, you should keep it going!

Currently I'm up to generation 21. My family surname is Spice, but there's been 2 sims with different last names(Fallon and Cazarro)

I'm going to post the names of all my sims in the comments so you don't have to look at it here.

Also, does anyone have a family tree? I have a written family tree with the names of all the sims and the spouses(other people's sims or Townies). 

I'd love to know what number you're on!

Message 1 of 3 (440 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@GravityDavenport I'm currently on generation 7....and yes I'm one of those players who likes to hold onto their sims forever on end (I'm at level 49). Standard smile I'm going to eventually move on with my generations. I, unfortunately, don't have a written family tree...which now that I think about I probably should. I'll get to work on that.

My current sims are...

Alek King

Grimhilde Queen (my evil queen...because why not)

Snow White (Yes you are noticing a trend. She's still a child right now, I'm waiting for her to age up.)

And the grandparents (I'm probably going to retire them here soon...but I'm not quite ready to let them go yet)

Teddy Silvner

Peggy Silvner 

Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GravityDavenport I have a family tree for Sims Freeplay, but not this game, lol.
Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)