Werewolves and faeries

by Charlescie

Original Post

Re: Werewolves and faeries

★★★★ Apprentice
@Charlescie Yes, please! This would complete the occult package we have now!
Message 31 of 38 (438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PugLove888 Heh. Heh.  While I was reading some of the questions and inquires people had with the FvW mod I mentioned before I stumbled upon an interesting screenshot that raised an eyebrow.  Those wings look a little too whimsical.  Angel

I was diagnosed with ADD when I really young, and it just followed me into my adulthood.  The H part has always been debatable if the 'fidgets' are the hyperactivity or just the lack of sitting still.  I can't sit still if my life depended on it.  Head shakes, twitch of head to the side, rub fingers together, resituate legs, rocking gently...yeah...I was horrible at those stay quiet games like hide and seek, or Macro Polo. On-top of having migraines for 18 years (and counting) my eyesight became photosensitive. Bright artificial or natural light causes a burnish pain and I have been told to just get used to it. Hmm...no. I think it got worse as years went on with the migraines, even as ocular migraines were coming on more. (pain behind the eye, stabs of pain, eye twitches etc.)  I wouldn't wish any of them on my worst enemy. I am lighthearted with the jokes.  Life is too short to be overly sensitive and frankly I know the difference between a light humor and being verbally destructive in a "light" manner. 

"I think people like the Off the Grid concept in the game because it poses a unique challenge and for storytellers it can be a means of exploring a kind of world they don't' experience in their everyday life.  For people who lived 200 years ago, our life would be Science Fiction, but for us their lives are historical fiction/fantasy!   Finally, it is very rewarding to see your Sims work at something and get a tangible product from their efforts!  While I do love the chessboard for giving my Sims logic (its been in all 4 versions of The Sims ), I really prefer to have them paint, garden, make potions, knit,  or make robots!"

I couldn't agree more.  I always thought it was interesting how people can live off the grid and stabilize themselves. 200 years would bee the 1800s though. LOL.  I would be interested to know what those of 1800s think of the ever-growing technology lifestyle.  I think I may freak them out with them smart lights turning on via smartwatch.  I always design really nice houses, and wanted to reward my Sims with the amenities..like a rags and riches. I didn't know until I got the alert the lot was 'Off The Grid' so the game agreed with my idea too. lol. 

When I placed down an unfurnished house, the ladies only had a few thousand left, so They have a tent to fit all four of them to sleep, a cooler, campfire, and outdoor shower. Still only able to use a bush for bathroom use until they come back from work to bring in income. Each one is a 'Recreate' somehow. One is taking on the Civil Designer, one is a Conservationist, one an Interior Designer, and the other is learning the Selvadora culture who has an Archeology modded career.  Thought it fit in snug.  I really prefer the potion making too, and find enjoyment with the plopsy to sell off the side i.e. with knitting too, building creations like candles, objects in order to sell them on the marketplace table for a little extra $$.  I save the hacking/programming for the more mischievous Sims. LOL.  I started to really enjoy gardening again now that these women have to sustain themselves somehow.  the paintings that are finished is SO pretty.  (when one is creative.) James Turner was plopping his Sims own artwork in peoples homes after interior designing and you know that is a great idea. 

I don't remember Zombies in Sims 2.  Gasp?? That is amazing with romantic Sims. Omg....Large smile Disappointed

Message 32 of 38 (402 Views)

Champion

@3Rosez , thanks for the pic!  😎 While it could be Fairy wings (the Developers have been known to hide hints in the game for future packs) it also looks just like a butterfly.🦋  (People have also misinterpreted game items to be hints from the Developers, so you never know!)  I think the best hints we ever got about future game content was when toddlers were added and they had those books .. I think they were "Where's Winter" and "Dog on a Log"! 🥰 

I wasn't' diagnosed with ADHD until I was an adult. That diagnosis wasn't that common when I was a kid even for boys, let alone girls. And there is so much overlap with Autism Spectrum Disorder that I wonder if ADHD isn't just part of that.  I'm really sorry about your migraines.  I've had some but they are infrequent and usually I only have the visual auras. But I know several people who have them much worse than I do, and they can be debilitating! 😬😭

Yes, our life nowadays would certainly freak out people from the past, especially those from the 1800's and before! 😅  200 years ago might only be in the 1800's but it would be the early part of the 1800's and a lot has changed since then! 😮  
That is funny that your "game agreed with your idea" about Off the Grid! Large smile

Yes, I also saw James Turner using his paintings for his interior design gigs! His Interior Designer also was a Klepto so he had her swipe a lamp from a bedroom and then he proceeded to complain how dark the room was!  🤦‍♀️🤣

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 38 (384 Views)

★ Novice

hey it's me just love playing sims 4 but I would like something different for change in sims 4 I would love fairy's in game with there own powers like witches' sims 4 like them to have there own wings can fly have wings and powers lead to new transformations then wings change there powers grow stronger to defeat witches' vampires or ghost I would really love that in game of sims 4 not as mod

Message 34 of 38 (326 Views)

★ Novice

sims 3 as fairy why not sims 4 please oh please 

Message 35 of 38 (323 Views)

Champion

@ElizabethX101990 , I too want fairies!  EA might be considering fairies... we don't really know yet. Wondering There are still a few supernatural Sim types that aren't in the game besides Fairies --- we also don't have Werewolves or Zombies.  It could be that EA is planning on eventually having all of them in the game, but this will take some time.  😉

If we get Fairies, I hope they get their own Game Pack like Vampires and Spellcasters did, and not be squeezed in to an Expansion Pack with other gameplay like Mermaids and Aliens were. I want Fairies to be detailed and fleshed out, similar to what you described in your other post. 😊

Message 36 of 38 (316 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PugLove888  wrote "I think people like the Off the Grid concept in the game because it poses a unique challenge and for storytellers it can be a means of exploring a kind of world they don't' experience in their everyday life. For people who lived 200 years ago, our life would be Science Fiction, but for us their lives are historical fiction/fantasy!"

The first thing I do when I do a rags to riches or any other limited funds save is set the lot to off-the-grid.  My tent-dweller is also off-the-grid, although I did go in and give her a tinyhouse that's a kitchen, bathroom, and cat furniture.  Wink

Message 37 of 38 (287 Views)

Champion

@xochiquetzl_xkvn , yes I've done a few Off-the-Grid  tent challenges!  I did end up making a covered area that was open on all 4 sides so that my Sim could eat, or read, or paint during bad weather.  But she had to earn the money to pay for the covered area! While I do use cheats in some save files, I have others that are strictly no-cheats-allowed! (It really depends on my mood!) 😄

And I see that you covered the necessities in her tinyhouse --- kitchen, bathroom, and the most important cat furniture! 🥰😂😺🐈

Message 38 of 38 (283 Views)