Werewolves and faeries

by Charlescie

Original Post

Werewolves and faeries

★★ Novice

Can we have werewolves and faeries back please???

Message 1 of 38 (1,220 Views)

Re: Werewolves and faeries

★★ Novice
@Charlescie Yes please
Message 2 of 38 (1,163 Views)

Champion

@MichelleSims0070 and @Charlescie , I would like both of these as well. Party hat However, I want them to have their own packs because I don't want watered-down versions of each!  The best Supernaturals in the game are Vampires and Spellcasters becasuse they each had a whole pack devoted to them. Aliens and Mermaids have limited gameplay (even though they have nice CAS options), because they were given to us in packs with a bunch of other gameplay that didn't pertain to them.  😭

I especially want fairies! 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 38 (1,134 Views)

Werewolves/Fairies in The Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

For years I've been waiting for you to guys bring Werewolves and Fairies to this game, since I think it can add up to gameplay but instead we're getting Kits, mini packs that don't affect the gameplay that much.

So once more I'm begging you to bring those supernatural creatures to this game. 

Message 4 of 38 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's great with all the realism that has been coming up, but I personally feel fellow occult players continue to have the short end of the stick. (No offense to anyone mind you, it is my opinion.) There are loud cries with more elder interactions, families, kids, etc but let's put into perspective the wide variety of packs that can be used per all topics. So far with Occults, it had been two main ones and a certain watered down occult that is pun intended. I've been getting more and more fustrated that the second or third LARGEST occult via werewolf has not been added yet. Its appalling. This also includes fae. I too hope they come in their own unique packs.

I personally hate dragging skeletons out of the Sim closet with past games, but The Sims 2 had introduced werewolves through Pets and in Sims 3 it was with Supernatural along with our favorite Fae. Whatever this new pack is going to be,  I'm still shaking my head on it as the stick is getting shorter as time goes on. It's pretty infuriating, and a lot of speculation IS pointing to the ever far cry of farms. Like Huge exhale sigh here. 

Message 5 of 38 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Werewolves and hairy chest arms and legs because some people are hairy :D 

Message 6 of 38 (1,094 Views)

Champion

@3Rosez , i want more family play AND more supernatural fantasy play!  (Why pick just one?!? Wink)  The problem I have is even in The Sims 1 children could be witches/wizards, but in the Sims 4 they can't do anything supernatural until they become a teen!  😕 And so many Harry Potter fans would have loved kids to learn beginner spells in the TS4!

If beginner supernatural behavior had been implemented for kids, there would be more things for kids to do in the first place just from that! This way both fantasy fans and family players would have something, (except for fantasy fans who hate family gameplay or family players who hate fantasy).  But even with that , it would still help a lot of us! 😅  The little spells that kids could do in the Sims 1 were so cute and fun! I really think they missed the ball on not letting them do this in TS4! 

@JnhoKaddia , yes, we really need body hair in the game even for our normal Sims! Hairy people need representation too! 

Message 7 of 38 (1,073 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I would very much like werewolves.

I want to be in charge of the creation of occults though, and so want to be able to disable game spawned werewolves.

Message 8 of 38 (1,040 Views)

Champion

@DonroaAkashu , yes, the supernatural Sims that have been in past versions have had varying levels of annoying behavior.  Take Zombies for example -- I l loved them in TS2, but hated them in TS3!   And since we have no idea how Werewolves, Fairies, or Zombies might be implemented in TS4 it would be best for them to give us more control over the ones we aren't playing ... be they NPC's or ones we just switched from during rotational play! Wink

Then there are many people who want the items from supernatural packs, but don't want the gameplay. 😎 While this works fine with Realm of Magic, it is a bit trickier in the Vampires pack (especially before they toned down the vampire behavior of them always coming to your door.  ) Raised eyebrow

Message 9 of 38 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@PugLove888  I am a little baffled at the feature of the Vampires, suggestive of a behaviour I probably would be censured for here if explicitly calling by name, in a game that cannot show pixelated simulations of cartoon people naked without pixelating some more, not show birth for what it really is, and have the humor of a metropolitan hipster - just to mention a few of the contradictions. The fact that the forum is american 'teen-rated' (we have no correct equivalent here) is even more odd seen in comparison. But to retract a feature after a pack has been released and paid for is also odd, I am surprised someone has not complained to consumer agencies, perhaps there is no such function in US. I think the problem could have been avoided by a toggle of the occults. 

Message 10 of 38 (1,016 Views)