Werewolves? Really?

by Winter_Nightfire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Werewolves? Really?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So many, many years ago, years forgotten in the mists of time, I watched, 'American Werewolf In London'. Scared the holy crap out of me. 'Silver Bullet' was also pretty good. But werewolves are beasts of blood and darkness and chaos. I pre-ordered Sims 4 Werewolves...and in contradiction to what the 'You-Tubers' say, the werewolves are a bit rubbish. My girlfriend thought I was playing a Disney game when she saw my 'werewolf'. It's all so sanitized and regulated. 

The werewolves have no female form...if you are a female that must be seriously annoying and insulting. No other occult does this. It's a safe option, no evil, satanic breasts to deal with.....wild dogs and wolves look all the same male and female, so that's our 'get out clause'.

As usual, I'm not here for the likes...just my disappointment at a pack that was on the right track...but when you see werewolves walking about like townies, swigging beer at the bar and dancing to Children's radio on the speaker...I only see 'Sims In Suits'.

[When I click on my name, it tells me I've only posted twice, which is highly inaccurate, so whether this post survives the editorial chopping block...will be interesting to find out.] 

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Werewolves? Really?

Champion (Retired)

@Winter_Nightfire 

You must remember that this is a teen rated game. That means that there are strict rules for what they can show. It sems that you were instead looking for an adult game but that is not the Sims target audience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Winter_Nightfire 

You must remember that this is a teen rated game. That means that there are strict rules for what they can show. It sems that you were instead looking for an adult game but that is not the Sims target audience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Fair point. I was just looking for a werewolf that was a little less Disney and more realistic to the lore. Anyway, I will shut up now and bother you no more.

Please delete the original post. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)