Re: Welcome to The Sims Mobile forums on Answers HQ!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Welcome to The Sims Mobile forums on Answers HQ!

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hello, Simmers!

If you want to talk about The Sims Mobile with other players, be up to date with the last news, you need help with your game or you want to let us know about a bug, you are in the right place!

TSM_logo

In this thread you can learn everything you need to know to be an Answers HQ expert Wink

If you have any questions about how Answers HQ works, you can send me or any of the Community Managers a private message, or open a thread, and we will do our best to answer them.

Welcome to Answers HQ! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 1 of 23 (34,262 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Game information, Technical issues and Bug Reports, what's each board for?

We have 3 forums or boards here in The Sims Mobile forums on Answers HQ. You can access them from here or from the top menu (All boards > The Sims > The Sims Mobile):

forums1.png

Each of these boards have their own purpose:

Game information:
You can discuss the game here - do you want to show us how your household is doing, or share with other players your best tips to level up? This is the board you are looking for.

Technical issues:
If your game doesn't run properly, it crashes, you can't log in or you have a similar issue, take a look to Technical issues board. Your first stop when things don't work as they should is the 'The Sims Mobile - Known issues and how to solve them' guide.

Bug reports:
If something doesn't work properly in The Sims Mobile, and you think it might be a bug in the game, then come to tell us in the Bug reports board. Take a look to the 'Bugs - How to report them' thread if you haven't already.

As you see, a place for any discussion you want to have. Wink

Message 2 of 23 (34,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

How to search for threads and answers

Before opening a new thread, it's better if you check if other players are already talking about your topic in the forum. To do so, you can use the search bar:

forums2.PNG

Take a look to the search results. If any of the posts you see is about the same topic you want to discuss, go ahead and answer that thread!

If you can't find anything similar, it's time to open a new thread.

How to open a thread

You can open a new thread using the 'New topic' button in any board - Game information, Technical issues or Bug Reports.

forums3.png

Please, avoid opening the same thread in different boards - this is considered spam and it's against the forum rules. If you are not sure which is the right board for your topic, just open it in one place and it will be moved if needed.

How to find your threads

You can find a list of the threads you have created, or answered, in your profile. Just click on your username in the right top corner of the page and select 'Profile':

forums4.png

Under ‘Recent activity’ you will see your last posts, and if you click on ‘View all’ you will get to a page with a list of all your posts.

Message 3 of 23 (34,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

XP and solutions, what are they and how do they work?

When you see a helpful post, you can use the ‘XP’ button to give experience points to the user who wrote it. It's an easy way of saying 'thank you' to the author and help them level up in the community Wink

You can do this with any post you didn't write.

On the other hand, when you open a thread asking for help with an issue or asking a question to the community, and you get an answer with a solution, you can press the 'Accept as solution’ button to let the community know that:

• Your issue or question is solved.
  • The post you have marked as solution contains the answer that helped you, which can be useful for other players who have your same issue in the future.

Forum rules

Every community has its rules, here you can find the Answers HQ user rules and guidelines. Please, check them before participating in the community.

Thank you!

Message 4 of 23 (34,159 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you 

Message 5 of 23 (33,404 Views)

★★ Novice
Yea i got a question. Im at lvl 9 the sims mobile cooking carrer and it wont let me start a shift yes i know how im almost lvl 16 and i bought all i could for the upgraded restaurant iv tryed changing carrers and it lets me start others and do shifts....but it wont let me do a shift since i hit 9......am i missing somthing game doesnt say anything and im getting mad cuz i spent real money thinking it was the problem.
Message 6 of 23 (33,167 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having the same problem except I am only at level 5 (nearly 6) in cooking career.
Message 7 of 23 (33,131 Views)

★★ Novice
Yea idk man iv even tryed to contact ea imma give them more time since its new least till tuesday morning n then i want full refunds if rhis aint fixed spent over 30 bucks alrdy
Message 8 of 23 (33,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi! I have a question! How a sim can move out?
Thanks
Message 9 of 23 (32,587 Views)

★ Novice
I'm trying to figure out how to move my sim daughter in to be a playable sim. She has aged up to adult and I have a available slot for her. The relationship is at level 8. There is no option to move her in. What am i doing wrong?
Message 10 of 23 (32,096 Views)