Re: Weirdest gravestone ever

by AnnevanDamme

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weirdest gravestone ever

★★ Novice

Hi! I've found the weirdest looking gravestone ever. One of the researchers in the police station died of old age (my sim is a detective) and this is the gravestone that popped up. I know this is not an alien stone or a servo stone, but what is it? Can't seem to find any images of it online, really curious to know! :-) 

Message 1 of 6 (1,391 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@AnnevanDamme 

This is an Alien Urn. If you drag it to an area with soil it will transform to an Alien Gravestone. So your researcher was an Alien in disguise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,292 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

sims grafsteen.pngsims grafsteen 2.png 
This is the gravestone.

Message 2 of 6 (1,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@AnnevanDamme What does the urn look like??

Quick clarification: ‘Me too’ => also super-curious (as opposed to having the same experience in-game)  🙃

Message 3 of 6 (1,321 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry, first time poster haha, I posted a picture in the comments. It looks a little like a kitchen blender to me! 
sims grafsteen.pngsims grafsteen 2.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@AnnevanDamme 

This is an Alien Urn. If you drag it to an area with soil it will transform to an Alien Gravestone. So your researcher was an Alien in disguise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

oh wow I had only seen the gravestones before! I didn't think about the urns. You're right, this is placed on flooring, not soil. Thanks! 

Message 6 of 6 (1,265 Views)