Re: Weird marks on the face.

by NikkiAndTeo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird marks on the face.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello! So this happened to my sims. I can not remove any of the marks on her face, they are not it the CAS options. Does someone know how this happened?
P.S. Her mother is a Spellcaster but her father is a normal sim.

Message 1 of 6 (10,993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@NikkiAndTeo , like @Psychotps stated this is an effect that is under Face and then  Skin Details in CAS. However,  in order to change a Sim that is already made, you will need to use some cheats.Wink
First bring up the cheat box and in it type testingcheats on and press Enter
Next type in the cheat box cas.fulleditmode and press Enter
Then Shift-click your Sim and choose the Edit in CAS option.  
From there go to Face, then Skin Details, and you will see at the right a picture of a full Sim with the Realm of Magic icon in the corner. 
To disable testingcheats, bring up the cheat box again and type testingcheats off and press EnterStandard smile

(Also, if your Sim was also green , then this would be the Curse of Repulsiveness , which usually happens when making a potion and your Sim fails at that potion. But this curse will also make it hard for your Sim to socialize because everybody around your Sim will become disgusted with their appearance.  However, there is a Curse Removal potion that can cure it as well as a cheat,  Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_Repulsiveness . )  But since your Sim isn't green then you shouldn't have to worry about that unless they fail at making a potion. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (10,912 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@NikkiAndTeo I noticed this in mine too. You can remove it though. I don't remember off-hand where but it's in the head options, like the scars menu, face tint. It's in there. It's annoying because its showing up on a LOT of my sims.

I might see about making a mod to remove it from Random use.
Message 2 of 6 (10,946 Views)

Champion

@NikkiAndTeo , like @Psychotps stated this is an effect that is under Face and then  Skin Details in CAS. However,  in order to change a Sim that is already made, you will need to use some cheats.Wink
First bring up the cheat box and in it type testingcheats on and press Enter
Next type in the cheat box cas.fulleditmode and press Enter
Then Shift-click your Sim and choose the Edit in CAS option.  
From there go to Face, then Skin Details, and you will see at the right a picture of a full Sim with the Realm of Magic icon in the corner. 
To disable testingcheats, bring up the cheat box again and type testingcheats off and press EnterStandard smile

(Also, if your Sim was also green , then this would be the Curse of Repulsiveness , which usually happens when making a potion and your Sim fails at that potion. But this curse will also make it hard for your Sim to socialize because everybody around your Sim will become disgusted with their appearance.  However, there is a Curse Removal potion that can cure it as well as a cheat,  Traits.Remove_Trait Trait_Curses_Repulsiveness . )  But since your Sim isn't green then you shouldn't have to worry about that unless they fail at making a potion. Wink

Message 3 of 6 (10,913 Views)

★★ Novice

@PugLove888 @Psychotps Thanks for all the help. I didn't know why this happened but now it makes some sense. Thanks again! 

Message 4 of 6 (10,889 Views)

Champion

@NikkiAndTeo , we are happy to help! Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (10,847 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@NikkiAndTeo Well, as to WHY it happened, there are some things, clothing, hair, jewlery and such, that are marked as "Allow for Random". Anything with this tag may be chosen by the game to put on a sim that's automatically generated by the game.

CC is easy to change. You can load up Sims4Studio and change those tags on CC yourself.

Original game stuff isn't so easy. You'd need a mod for it.
Message 6 of 6 (10,832 Views)