Weird glitch when building a rocket

by Trismagistos

Original Post

Weird glitch when building a rocket

[ Edited ]
Champion

A couple of days ago, when i was testing a saved game from a friend, I found a weird glitch when the Sim was enhancing a rocket. I wonder if it is just a glitch or  might even be a bug. I wasn't able to reproduce it instantly but I will give it a go in a few days.

May be someone else has noticed these type of phenomena. If so, please let me know.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 1 of 5 (426 Views)

Re: Weird glitch when building a rocket

Champion (Retired)

You mean the floating "stuff" over the head? That is caused by listening to the earbuds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (391 Views)

Champion
@jpkarlsen Sorry but that is not what I mean. On the screenshot you can see that the Sim is not at all at the base of the rocket launcher where the building or enhancing usually takes place. In this event she is on her doorstep with the wrench in her hand. The plus sign you see is related to the improvement of her logic skills.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 5 (364 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Trismagistos 

Didn't notice the wrench. If you can reproduce it report it as a bug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Locking this as there is a Bug Report here now.

Thanks!

EACade
Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)