Weird Shadow in the corner

by Lusilsantos

Original Post

Weird Shadow in the corner

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I have a strange strong shadow in the corner of the plot in The Sims 4. Is it graphics fault? (it s next to fish traps). I'm not from America, so don't mind my grammar and vocabulary. i know it s not such a problem but i'd like to know.

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-2 o 14.18.41.png

Message 1 of 11 (476 Views)

Re: Weird Shadow in the corner

@Lusilsantos  I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you're talking about the lines that form a corner below the buoys, I think that might be the border of the active lot.  If you look closely, you can see one line extends all the way up to the left of the palm trees in the upper left corner and then turns another corner.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 11 (448 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Actually this line is not extending to the palms. On the land it s just different ground, i hope you know what I mean. Sometimes it shows and sometime it doesn't. Wink Sorry for my writing. English is not my first language.
Message 3 of 11 (441 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict I didn t mean plot i meant property. Sorry I was writing realy fast.
Message 4 of 11 (438 Views)

@Lusilsantos  Could you please circle the area where you see the shadow?  I guess I'm not seeing what you are.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 11 (418 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict DO you see fish traps? It s there in corner, water is darker and its kinda weird. It s in place where is my property border. Btw how am I supposed to circle it?
Message 6 of 11 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That does look like the boundaries of your lot.

Message 7 of 11 (399 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SennaWales Many people doesnt have It thats why im asking
Message 8 of 11 (383 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Lusilsantos Dont*
Message 9 of 11 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Might be due to your graphics settings that makes you see it differently, or maybe you moused over something, but that's just what it is, you can go to build mode to verify.

Message 10 of 11 (379 Views)