Weekly Party board Fashion Highlights!

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

Re: Weekly Party board Fashion Highlights!

★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4  You change their skin tone to gray in Body.

Message 21 of 44 (656 Views)

★★★ Guide
Omgosh @rmw8855 your sims are all the rage! I 😍 especially how you paired every outfit with cowboy & cowgirl hats! Nice!
Message 22 of 44 (655 Views)

★★★★ Expert
thanks @rmw8855!
Message 23 of 44 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You can change their skin and hair if you desire, but it's certainly not required! Totally up to you!

Message 24 of 44 (652 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Whahaha, oops...Tried it on poor Zahra...made her makeup look absolutely gastly! lol.. I'm going to try it out on Tessa...wonder what will happen to her cute freckles....!!
Message 25 of 44 (649 Views)

★★★ Guide
@themummyof4 you have the dress that I want on your second sim! Everyone looks like they are ready for the party! I love how you chose to accessorize your last sim with the diamond hat. I was trying to figure out what to pair that hat with for the longest time😃 great job👍🏽
Message 26 of 44 (648 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Heheheh, she was definitely not impressed...red eyes from crying obviously, and her freckles make her look like she's got chickenpox....!

Message 27 of 44 (633 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 wrote:
Whahaha, oops...Tried it on poor Zahra...made her makeup look absolutely gastly! lol.. I'm going to try it out on Tessa...wonder what will happen to her cute freckles....!!

hahaha - I had the same thing happen, so then I had to tone down all of their makeup too.

Message 28 of 44 (632 Views)

★★★ Guide
Awwwe you are welcome @VintageStarlette 😃 I enjoyed that book, I remember being so elated when my mom got it for me.
Message 29 of 44 (621 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks, @iChokedCupid, I had been looking at that dress for ages, drooling....in the end I caved in and bought it...I know I'm saving up to have my land cleared, but just a day or so of my Sims working their socks off, and I'll have earned the money back..!! Lol.
Message 30 of 44 (619 Views)