Weekly Party board Fashion Highlights!

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

Weekly Party board Fashion Highlights!

★★★ Guide

In honor of hosting my first themed party on the Week Party Board/Schedule, I thought it would be great to create a thread where we can come together and showcase our favorite outfits from parties that we host and/or attend! If you want to host or attend any parties please start by using this thread...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Week-Party-Board-Schedule/td-p/6800818/jump-to/first-unre...

Please be sure to include the theme of the party if there is one when posting pictures. 

*I shall choose my favorite outfit at the end of the party & share it here on this thread*

Happy Simming 😸

Message 1 of 44 (1,897 Views)

Re: Weekly Party board Fashion Highlights!

★★★★ Expert
What a brilliant idea, @iChokedCupid, because we sometimes dress up, and then can't get in...
I'm hoping to attend @VintageStarlette's one tomorrow. I've never dressed in greyscale before, so i'm very excited!!
Message 2 of 44 (1,858 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hahaha!!! Thank you, @iChokedCupid! I take photos of the party theme outfits I put together but never share them because I think, "Who in the world would want to see this???" LOL!!!

SO! Here are our lemon-lime ensembles (pronounced, "ahn-sahm-BLAYZ" (except I think I made that up. HA!)).

Message 3 of 44 (1,851 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am glad you guys agree @themummyof4 & @VintageStarlette! I’m excited to see all the outfits our fellow simmers put together for the weekly parties!

Message 4 of 44 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Guide

Theme: Lemon-Lime
Okay and as @VintageStarlette so elegantly put it here are my ensembles (pronounced, "ahn-sahm-BLAYZ" ) from the party 😊

Message 5 of 44 (1,827 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@iChokedCupid hahaha!!! That'll catch on if we're not careful! 😂 Nice job with the green shoes. 👍

Message 6 of 44 (1,821 Views)

★★★ Guide
@VintageStarlette it will catch on you started something I’m going to use with every fashion post & I will @ you in it to give you your credit for coining the phrase haha I love how you paired gloves with the blazer and hat. I will be copying that look for a future outfit.
Message 7 of 44 (1,819 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It took us so long to change that the party was full before we got there.

IMG_7046.jpg

Message 8 of 44 (1,808 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob You were born with your tongue in your cheek. 😉

@iChokedCupid I'm afraid I can't take credit for that look. That's ALL Marlene Deitrich. 🖤 (Except I am partial to the gloves!)

Message 9 of 44 (1,805 Views)

★★★ Guide

@BlueWizardRob I am sorry you couldn’t make it, but I love your Izzy inspired choice! Your sims look super👌 I love how you completed the look with those hats!

Message 10 of 44 (1,778 Views)