Original Post

Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TomSpeedy180 's PARTY CRASHED. DO NOT ENTER EVERYONE. I got the loading screen

Message 2691 of 2,716 (1,323 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Who is Darling? Are you in this forum? Or is someone on Discord that can tell her to send me another friend request? It expired bcuz i too so long to respond LOL, sorry, didn't know you were one of the squad before. My friend code is 3FVCPFM
Message 2692 of 2,716 (1,319 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@cuddlepuddle09  Hi Cuddle.  Darling is JulesDarling on the forum.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/23360792

Message 2693 of 2,716 (1,305 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@cuddlepuddle09

Yep, my party crashed. I just added the crashed tag to my name so others hopefully wont join. Im surprised it crashed under 3 hours. Thats a personal best for me. 

Message 2694 of 2,716 (1,297 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@TomSpeedy180 wrote:

@cuddlepuddle09

Yep, my party crashed. I just added the crashed tag to my name so others hopefully wont join. Im surprised it crashed under 3 hours. Thats a personal best for me. 

@TomSpeedy180 

Great Party!

So glad I made it in before the crash — must be all those rowdy friends of Emily Zoom 😂 😂😂

Thx again for the invite 

Message 2695 of 2,716 (1,288 Views)

★★★★ Guide

End of Summer Soirée 

Hosted by: GrettaInTheSun

at

6:30 pm PDT (UTC-7)

Saturday, October 6th

Venue: Casa de Valentine 

Attire: I‘d rather be overdressed than underdressed. 

RSVP via request to GGUQGNJ with a note to @GrettaInTheSun if you’re not already friends in game. 

Message 2696 of 2,716 (1,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I’m hosting a party today, Oct 7th at 2:30 pm UTC +0. Please attend if it shows up for you.

(If you don’t know, I can’t see normal parties and friends can’t see my parties either, except for friends who also have the same problem as me)

@ava7171 if you want to join my party, my friend code is A3KP43E.

Message 2697 of 2,716 (1,241 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@pinkpurpleboots wrote:

I’m hosting a party today, Oct 7th at 2:30 pm UTC +0. Please attend if it shows up for you.

(If you don’t know, I can’t see normal parties and friends can’t see my parties either, except for friends who also have the same problem as me)

@ava7171 if you want to join my party, my friend code is A3KP43E.

Hey Pink sorry I couldn’t come, your party didn’t show up for me.

And @Daveogh, I think you caught the same party bug as Ava and Pink (and BlueWiz), I can’t see your current party.

T-T

Message 2698 of 2,716 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You won't find it because i made it open to everyone so I guess you have to search for it instead of receiving a message, and I think thats why I couldn't make it to your party because I was waiting for a message I couldn't find .

Message 2699 of 2,716 (2,289 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Daveogh and @pinkpurpleboots neither of your parties showed up for me I’m afraid. I don’t believe that it makes any difference if you do public or friends only parties it should still show up for your friends straight away, then goes public after just over 9 mins to give you time to set up the party deco. If you do have the bug please share then we can all get back on same server! 🤗😱🤪

Message 2700 of 2,716 (2,271 Views)