Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

by mamabearboys

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

Good news. The Heirloom bug seems to have been fixed. I bought some heirloom chests and received heirlooms as expected. I can finally move my Sims out. Sadly no one has been interested in my sims (Seraphina and Garrett) for now.

Message 1291 of 2,716 (567 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Party in 20 minutes!!

Got myself installed with cold smoothie in a cafe in town... heatwave in England, it's over 25°C!! Long may it last...!

Ready to go and dress my Sims... aw, Erik has found a girlfriend, she's gorgeous, and he is the prototype Viking...!!
Message 1292 of 2,716 (544 Views)

★ Expert

@themummyof4 just charging my phone and Ill be there! when it's done charging! 

Message 1293 of 2,716 (528 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Blow!! Party crashed... and I didn't get pictures...sniff...

Message 1294 of 2,716 (515 Views)

★ Expert

@themummyof4 your party crashed on me. I stared a thread in the bugs section as to what happened to me at your party with pics . I paged you there so you might want to add your input to my bugs report 

Message 1295 of 2,716 (509 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Thanks for the update @themummyof4! Luckily, I managed to get Hana into the party before it crashed.

Message 1296 of 2,716 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 I managed to get a few good shots at your party. I'll share them in a while. Thank you so much for the party! That was a great way to start the day! 🖤

Message 1297 of 2,716 (495 Views)

★★ Pro

I got Into a Glass House party! Yay. 

And.....after what feels like 10 years.... they added the Sims Cash to my account today. I was waiting for that to actually happen before I hosted a party or did anything else too deep in my miraculously new opened game. If I am still in the window, I am going to do a Wedding Party for Fitz and Carmen (@mrdoggie94) tomorrow (Friday) sometime. Just keep a spot for me tomorrow. I wish I could confirm the time but my sleep patterns are all over the place! I will aim for Noon CDT (CST?)! 

Now to see whether I want the new summer pack with my SimCash burning a hole in my pocket. Going to get a cowboy hat first though! 

Message 1298 of 2,716 (477 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Alright, @mamabearboys! I’ll keep a spot open for you, remember to mention the day as well Wink

@Simfanatic08’s party is going live in about five hours or so, yes? I need to set the alarm jic I fall asleep.

Message 1299 of 2,716 (466 Views)

★★ Pro
Yay! Friday the 29th around noon Central time (-6 gmt I think but not sure with daylight savings)!

And I am now the proud owner of sim cowboy hats and boots and the summer pack with its cute romper! Woohoo!
Message 1300 of 2,716 (457 Views)