Re: Week Party Board/Schedule

by itsmesquivel

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 wrote:

@ava7171 said the friend code was invalid too.

I'm sorry about that.  It looks like I transposed the letters.  Code = G3NVJTW

Message 1021 of 2,716 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thanks, @rmw8855! I think we're all set now to get into your party next week!!!

Message 1022 of 2,716 (308 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Well I tried to go back into my party and got the dreaded "The party is no longer valid" error.  Does this mean it doesn't count towards a level 10 party for everyone?  It says I can host another party in 8.5 hours though.

Message 1023 of 2,716 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 I believe everyone gets the level 10 reward.  You get to throw another party, and you also get the repeat login bonuses!

Message 1024 of 2,716 (280 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Yes, @rmw8855, you'll still get the benefits, we all do! I'm amazed you're getting another one so soon!! Hurray for party times!!!

It's gone midnight here, and as I'm sitting here with some red wine, how about a Cocktail Party on Thursday!! I'm green eyed, watching all those amazing pictures of incredible outfits, haha, so a Cocktail Party will be a great opportunity to show them off...!! Sigh...oh, for long gloves, huge feathered hats and those loooong cigarette holders...

And I'll do some proper vicarious living, watching all of you stunning people!!
Message 1025 of 2,716 (275 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 @VintageStarlette  Thank you both.  We are all good then 8^)

Message 1026 of 2,716 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 Love the cocktail party idea! 🖤

Message 1027 of 2,716 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rmw8855 wrote:

Well I tried to go back into my party and got the dreaded "The party is no longer valid" error.  Does this mean it doesn't count towards a level 10 party for everyone?  It says I can host another party in 8.5 hours though.

I tried to join with my two newly promoted family members, Xander (Victoria and Finn’s son) and his cousin Kenzie (Ava and Carter’s daughter) but as soon as they stood on the pavement, my game crashed. 😓

Message 1028 of 2,716 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh! Xander! Good to know! Lol!

Message 1029 of 2,716 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
For all of you that assist to my party and helped leveling up to 10!! I really appreciated all the effort and time! 💖 YOU ARE THE BEST!! XOXOXOXOX
Message 1030 of 2,716 (227 Views)