Wedding Quest walkthrough

[ Edited ]

Click to enlarge:

WeddingQuestRedone.jpg

WeddingQuestStepListRedone.jpg

The Rewards

Rewards.jpg

Rewards2.jpg

Also available on my website: https://www.phantomlover1717.nl/home/wedding-quest-walkthrough/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 10 (22,357 Views)

Re: Wedding Quest walkthrough

[ Edited ]
Hero

The wedding quest has three events that will give you special items:

Event Item
Something new event at the Fashion Studio Top hat
Do you take this menu? event at the restaurant Two different type of dishes  and dessert (looks like cake)
A night to barely remember event at the Night club Disco ball

Sorry I don't have screenshots in English. Hope this is easy to understand.

Here's an example, the top hat from the event at the Fashion studio.  You get one hat and 115 stars when you succeed at risky events. It costs 3 energy points to get one hat. Then you can use the hats to complete actions during the same event. The hats you don't use will disappear.

WeddingQuestStep6-2.png

These are the items from the event at the restaurant:

The Sims_2019-05-22-18-08-12.png

Finally the disco ball that you get at the Night club:

The Sims_2019-05-23-06-33-11.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 10 (19,878 Views)

Betreff: Wedding Quest walkthrough

★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 Ty ..need to make it again on my newb account and forgot how it was lol 😂💖
Message 3 of 10 (19,853 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s crazy how step 3 takes 8 hours to complete now instead of 4, still with only 2 days to complete the 15 steps.

a.jpeg

Message 4 of 10 (16,927 Views)

Hero
@reomin Any event halfs in time when two of your playable Sims ate completing it together.

Message 5 of 10 (16,916 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Shoot, I thought the original post did not include both were playable Sims yet.

Currently, I am getting 1 playable Sim married with an NPC. Is it possible to have the NPC move in before marriage, or is it only possible after marriage?

If I do not finish the quest on time, will I be given another opportunity to attempt completing the quest once again in the future, or are the rewards lost forever?

Angel
Message 6 of 10 (16,896 Views)

Hero
@reomin The easiest and quickest way to complete the quest is to make it with a couple of playable Sims.

The only way to make an NPC to move in is by marriage. They will become family members automatically after the wedding.

The quest will restart as soon as you complete a Proposal event between two Sims, so I suggest you try again with two playable Sims.

Message 7 of 10 (16,888 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat I just noticed that marriage is permitted by completing the quest **on time**. For the first marriage that I will do in my game, is it only possible with the quest? No other option?

Will I have to complete the quest on time every time I try to marry two Sims?

(currently not at all desperate over spending the previous moments on trying to marry a Sim with an NPC Disappointed)

Angel
Message 8 of 10 (16,843 Views)

Hero
@reomin The purpose of this quest is to unlock marriage in the game and also the Honeymoon Suite collection.
You won't have to repeat the quest once you have completed it on time.

Message 9 of 10 (16,835 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Hello! I might have run into another issue with the quest.

This is my situation. I have 3 playable Sims, which are Sim A, B and C.

I initially had my Sim A propose to an NPC, and failed to complete the quest in time.

Then, I had my Sim B propose to my Sim C in order to complete the quest easier in the future. I decided to continue the progress on the relationship between Sim B and Sim C further before wedding. A few days ago, I accidentally hit the “Here Comes the Wedding” button, and it triggered the quest. Due to personal schedule, I was not ready to complete the quest, and I had to disregard the quest.

Today, I accidentally hit the same button again. At the end of the event, I came back to see these both Sims got married.

I am quite confused, as I do not remember completing the quest, and I did not receive the Honeymoon Suite rewards. Moreover, I noticed that there also is the “Here Comes the Wedding” button when my Sim A interacts with the NPC.

As for now, Sim A and the NPC are fiancé. Sim B and Sim C are married. I wonder if I will be able to marry Sim A with the NPC instantly, or do I have to complete the quest? Will I ever get the chance to obtain the Honeymoon Suite?

Angel
Message 10 of 10 (16,579 Views)