We need Jibbitz.

by xyungpoca

Original Post

We need Jibbitz.

★ Novice

I was just on Amazon and I was shocked to find that the sims team never made jibbitz for crocs.

Please do, I mean, I know you guys are pretty busy but please. 

thanks. Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (502 Views)

Re: We need Jibbitz.

Community Manager
Hi @xyungpoca,

Jibbitz? 👀 Nani?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (466 Views)

★ Novice

The decorative pins for crocs🥺

Message 3 of 6 (456 Views)

Community Manager
Ahhhhh I see @xyungpoca. I wasn't aware that you could deck out your crocs. Interesting. :D What kind of accessories are there? ^^ Did you have pins in mind?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (428 Views)

★ Novice

Yes! 

a plumbob definitely, maybe a few Easter eggs, some simlish.

I can draw up a few ideas and email them to you?

or can the sims team handle this one? 😅🥺

Message 5 of 6 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Oh, unfortunately we're not able to accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA (please read this for more on that). I just love the creativity from the community. Like Plumbbob and easter egg accessories sound adorable. If you'd still like to share them here, please feel more than welcome too. Heart

On a side note, I've been recommending this a lot today (some many creatives) but maybe consider applying to work in EA when an opening comes around if you love being creative and have lots of ideas. There's often opportunities for creative people to apply for. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (421 Views)