Washing Maching & Dryer Not Working

by xSpartanGirl12x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Washing Maching & Dryer Not Working

★★ Novice

I've been trying to figure this out for about an hour now.  The washing machine and dryer are not working.  I've already tried removing the shelves I put above them and they still don't work.  It just says upgrade.  I've even tried moving them away from the wall.  I've tried resetting them but it did nothing. I've even tried repairing the game annnnddddd nothing.  What else can I do to try and fix this?  

Message 1 of 3 (865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Washing Maching & Dryer Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well it's kind of embarrassing lol... I built a basement in my sims' house  and I did not realize the stairs were facing the opposite way than they should have been.  That was literally all it was. 

Also, I did click the hamper but the only option I was getting was "no available washer on lot"  but the only reason it said that was because they couldn't access the washer.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (812 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@xSpartanGirl12x 

Do you have a Hamper? If so click it and select Do Laundry. When prompted choose the Washer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well it's kind of embarrassing lol... I built a basement in my sims' house  and I did not realize the stairs were facing the opposite way than they should have been.  That was literally all it was. 

Also, I did click the hamper but the only option I was getting was "no available washer on lot"  but the only reason it said that was because they couldn't access the washer.

Message 3 of 3 (813 Views)