Wanted Friends - Friend codes sharing thread!

by ZimZimmers

Original Post

Re: Wanted Friends - Friend codes sharing thread!

★★★★★ Expert

@Stevev363 wrote:

VMQ6LJ9

I need some active friends, I love this game and I keep loosing people lately. 😭 

I sent you a request Standard smile. I’m very active and spend a good chunk of my time on the game every day.  I added you too @ShaNoodle9 Standard smile

Message 81 of 133 (1,477 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Finealta my messages tab freezes when I try to open it (waiting on a fix). So I can see requests, I just can't accept them. But give me your friend code so I can send u a request from my end like I did with @Stevev363

Message 82 of 133 (1,470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Let's be friendssssss I'm active! my friend code is TMLWKTF Standard smile

Message 83 of 133 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

@Finealta my messages tab freezes when I try to open it (waiting on a fix). So I can see requests, I just can't accept them. But give me your friend code so I can send u a request from my end like I did with @Stevev363

I started a bug page for that because i couldn’t access anything on my side panel at all the other day.  There’s others having the same issue, so maybe post your problem there too and hopefully it will get fixed for you. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Opening-side-panel-crashes-game/m-p/6913102#M6547

My friend code is RNWRWXW Standard smile i’ll Add whoever i can but my list is very full with active players.  I try to cull it when i can so i can add more!

Message 84 of 133 (1,448 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It says your friend code is invalid @Finealta Raised eyebrow

But I've posted about my side panel in the bug forum, but no reply. So just playing the waiting game. Maybe an update soon. 

Message 85 of 133 (1,439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

It says your friend code is invalid @Finealta Raised eyebrow

But I've posted about my side panel in the bug forum, but no reply. So just playing the waiting game. Maybe an update soon. 

Ugh i get that all the time when people try to add me, so i have to add them instead.  It’s so frustrating!

Message 86 of 133 (1,414 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Finealta I wonder why it's doing that with your Friend code. You should open a Bug Report. There might be others having the same problem but haven't reported it. Hopefully, it's an easy fix. ☺

Message 87 of 133 (1,403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@Finealta I wonder why it's doing that with your Friend code. You should open a Bug Report. There might be others having the same problem but haven't reported it. Hopefully, it's an easy fix. ☺

Yeah idk. It’s on and off but mostly on atm. 

Message 88 of 133 (1,396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Stevev363 wrote:

VMQ6LJ9

I need some active friends, I love this game and I keep loosing people lately. 😭 

I sent you a request. I'm very active!! I love playing Sims!!

@ShaNoodle9 I sent you a request too.

Message 89 of 133 (1,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi, I have a few slots open for active players. I go through my list regularly and weed out the inactives. I love to play and would love to have a few more friends who do too.

NFNWLFU

Message 90 of 133 (1,383 Views)