Re: Wanted Friends - Friend codes sharing thread!

by Finealta

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@Simfanatic08 you have to give me your friend code, lol my side panel crashes when I try to go to the messages. So I can't accept right now, just request.

Message 91 of 133 (1,487 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've sent a request @Simfanatic08 in game name is "Noodle9"... I need more active friends too. I only have 19/50 so far

Message 92 of 133 (1,464 Views)

★ Guide

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

@Simfanatic08 you have to give me your friend code, lol my side panel crashes when I try to go to the messages. So I can't accept right now, just request.

I was having the crash issue through the messaging board also, had a rollback which did absolutely nothing but wipe rewards from the BBQ event. The issue had to be escalated to the technicians which fixed it but I think this has been the second time after an event that the same issue has happened. It also wiped all the messages that came which was probably friend requests from here. Frown 

VMQ6LJ9 Is my code for those who may have sent a friend request but got no add. Still in need of excellent players. Standard smile

Message 93 of 133 (1,459 Views)

Re: Wanted Friends

★★ Guide

Everyday player.

DFPVHXA

Message 94 of 133 (1,444 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

GLXHNL7

Message 95 of 133 (1,438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Stevev363 wrote:

@ShaNoodle9 wrote:

I was having the crash issue through the messaging board also, had a rollback which did absolutely nothing but wipe rewards from the BBQ event. The issue had to be escalated to the technicians which fixed it but I think this has been the second time after an event that the same issue has happened. It also wiped all the messages that came which was probably friend requests from here. Frown 

VMQ6LJ9 Is my code for those who may have sent a friend request but got no add. Still in need of excellent players. Standard smile

I had about 4-6 messages plus 4 other notifications and when i finally got in i had 2 left and they were friend request that had sat there too long so they expired.

Message 96 of 133 (1,414 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
KLV4J4X

After deleting everyone who hasn't played in more than three weeks I only have five friends. 😕
Message 97 of 133 (1,398 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ok, so my typo has saved into my predictive text and i’ve Been posting the wrong code for god knows how long lol.  Here’s the CORRECT one for anyone who wants it:  RWNRWXW

Message 98 of 133 (1,388 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I added u using the correct code this time lol

Message 99 of 133 (1,382 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Yup gotcha...sorry i’m A peanut 🙄😂

Message 100 of 133 (1,354 Views)