Wall patterns in windows

by Katarina17799

Original Post

Wall patterns in windows

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have a problem with wall patterns blending in my windows, that happened when my game updated a few days ago. Also, I have many mods in my game and one of the answers I found on internet said that lights make that problem. I deleted all the lights in every room and nothing happened. Also I tried to work with only base game stuff and moved my mods out of my game completely still the same thing. And I have bugs that make people eat 2 3 hours, I cant have foundation only if I dl lot from other platforms. I don't know how to fix that, so little information about that problem so, if you can help me somehow I would be very grateful. Thank you !

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Wall patterns in windows

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Katarina17799 

Please try the following in this order without skipping any steps, even if you’ve done some of these steps already:

• Exit your game then exit Origin. Drag the Mods folder from your 'The Sims 4' folder onto your desktop (for future reference) then delete the localthumbcache.package file in your 'The Sims 4' folder. (When you restart the game it will automatically create a new Mods folder.)
  • Next please run a game repair [ Open Origin, click 'Game Library' then right-click Sims 4 > Repair Game ].
    * If you’re on PC, make sure to let it run until it has completed all repairs (it will do the base game first, then run through each of your expansions/packs).
    * If you’re on Mac
    , the repair in Origin will only repair your base game. Learn why and how to repair your DLCs (Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs) at this link: https://bluebellflora.com/2020/06/17/repairing-sims-4-packs-in-origin/

Do not re-add any of your Mods or CC at this time. Please then restart your game and do not enter your previous game-save but begin a new game. See if the issue is present in this new game-save.

If this fixes the issue you can re-add your Mods/CC one at a time to see which were conflicting with the function/causing the glitch - but do not re-add the old Resource.cfg file from the old Mods folder, as it is possible for it to have become corrupted. If you have a lot of Mods or CC you can do so by via the 50/50 method.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)